Can't find the thread — TC1/2/11 Pulls/Drop Rates by Color

Iv seen a thread before about tc11 tc2 tc1 pulls on how the ratio of each colour! I’m getting loads of red and no yellow it’s taken ages to max my jackal! Well over a month!! Where I got sumitomo at last Atlantis is now at 3/40.

@DaveCozy @Rook @littleKAF @zephyr1 can you point me in the right direction?

Hey @Dudeious.Maximus, I’m uncertain if this is what you are looking for but there’s a lot of good info anyway.

Leveling 3, 4 and 5 star heroes (Analysis, Advice)

7 Likes

This i think

4 Likes

Oh man @PapaHeavy was faster while i was searching :joy:

8 Likes

@Garanwyn found evidence that reds drop more frequently, likely because of there being an extra red 2* vs. other colors, and that not having been accounted for in the drop rates. (As evidenced by the imbalance showing up in TC2/11, but not 1/19.)

This is outdated (he had more data since), but since he’s on hiatus currently, is hopefully helpful as a start:

10 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 @PapaHeavy @Rfm

It’s more the drop rate each colour comes from the training camps at different levels as getting no yellow!
Any one else get more one colour than another? Be interesting if others get more blue green etc

2 Likes

Yellows are defiantly an issue. Try leveling up any yellow 5 star and you’ll find it’s a long, slow process!

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus, I tend to get less holy/dark feeders for some reason. I also get red less often than green or blue. But then I’ll have a quick influx of those element feeders at some point during the week? There’s really no rhyme or reason to it? I just chalk it up to RNG

****But I will definitely agree with @princess1. I have poor Justice that’s half starved somewhere in my roster.

1 Like

That may be a first @Rfm, my fat thumb is fast at nothing!!! :joy:

1 Like

I’m working on a leveling guide that determines the amount of food, exp, and feeders you need to level up a hero (quite similar to the calculator created by @DrStrange) and I’m trying to determine in the distribution of heroes coming out of TC1/3/19 and TC2 respectively is more or less even over a certain period of time (>250). That is to say, my understanding is that there’s a 25% chance of a certain color coming from TC1/3/19 and a 12.5% chance of a certain color/rarity from TC2. Has there been any analysis done to show that it all evens out eventually, or is it truly random?

1 Like

@orangeschoolbus I moved your question to a thread that can help answer it. :slight_smile:

20%, in theory, since there are 5 colors — except it’s a little more convoluted, because red 2* are uneven.

There’s info on that above, and also here: More Red XP than other colors

2 Likes

Thanks, I tried to search but I guess couldn’t find the right combination of words to find what I was looking for. And thanks for the correction, 3 A.M. brain is bad at math

1 Like