Can't connect to server today - PROBLEM STILL PERSISTING!

Since 11:30 cet I cannot connect to the game. Checked internet connection, everything is fine on my side. Is there a problem with servers?

Even tried restarting my phone, nothing works.
Tried other apps, everythings working.

3 Likes

did you try to update?
V24.1.0 was released today
i just updated (using android) and the game works fine for me before and after the update

1 Like

Totally forgot about the update. I just updated the game now. Still shows no connection, trying to restart now… Nope, still the same. The game even connects to google play account and then it shows: Connection Error.

Same thing on PC Bluestacks emulator:

3 Likes

if you are using android did you try to clear the cache ?
am afraid if you re-installed the game things might get worse
better to wait for reply from staff or contact support

1 Like

Cleared the cache, did not help.

3 Likes

sometimes my wifi connectin get stupid with the game so i restart my router or just close the wifi and play on cellular data it just doesnt allow the game to start on either my android phone or ipad
so try changing the connection method as i suspect you are using same on your phone and emulator

Nie można się zalogować po aktualizacji. Błąd połączenia

Seems like it is a general problem, not only on my side.

1 Like

I am in and out the game for last 7 hours and no issues encountered so far.
I have not updated to the newest version yet.
Sorry cannot be of any help as the things I can think of are already done or suggested…

1 Like

13:07 cet, game started working! Version 24.1.0 BUILD 11454

2 Likes

glad it did i was trying to think of another ways to try when i saw you typing

hope no one encounters this problem again (except our opponents in war :rofl::rofl:)

Wow, never before was the game so smooth! No lags, no delays in animation during titan attack, nothing. I really wish it stays like this!
If this is somehow connected to the update, then great job SG!

2 Likes

I switched couple of times between accounts, it worked fine but now I switched to my main and it is back again. Connection Error.

1 Like

Had to clear the cache, that helped this time, have to do it on all five accounts.

2 Likes

also can’t connect to server on my accounts

2 Likes

Maybe that’s the trigger, multiple accounts and switching and cache is not autoclearing correct?

1 Like

Hard to say, it has never happened before and I am switching many times every day for months…
And it has happened to more people.

3 Likes

a lot of people from my alliance can’t connect

3 Likes

The same here after update i cant log in

1 Like

I am unable to connect to the game as well. Clearing cache doesn’t help.

1 Like