Can't attack titan after new update!

I can’t attack the titan after the new update…
It’s supposed to be a 6* titan.

Try do refresh the game somehow, or restart it. That titan seems also “DEFEATED!”.

Edit: Also, it shows as a 1* titan, but it’s not.

Samwise, if after restarting your game (or restarting your device) it still isn’t working, please contact Game Support:

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

Yes, I submitted a support request. Thanks!

1 Like

Did you get any answer to your support request? I did not.

I have the same problem with mobile connection (with a reduced bandwidth for the time) or a direct WLAN Connection to my router. The issue disappeared using my laptop as hotspot.

Does this help?

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005092033-Troubleshooting-Connectivity-Issues

Please note (especially with the new update roll out), depending on the number of requests received, it may take several business days to reply.

I have not received a reply. I didn’t get one about my TC not giving me heroes either.

My problems also seem to be linked with connectivity issues. Though I did not have these problems before the update.

Not really… No. Sorry :confused:

Same issue here. Together with an alliance member.
Have reported the bug.

Just checked - if I join another alliance - I can see and attack.
If I come back to my base, I have the same screen as SamWise. Even weirder, now I see the titan of the other alliance at my alliance screen. But only for 2 seconds, then a connection problem

I have the same problem T_T if you know how to fix it please post it

Had a weird Titan issue after we killed it.

It said all the top members were Ex-members but they were not. I’ll post a screenshot when I get back to my phone (on computer right now)

I thought I’d be able to edit my post above but can’t seem to figure that out so sorry for the second post.

I don’t know if it’s related to the issue above or not, but in case it helps the developers with debugging.

I’d suggest sending a support ticket along with the screenshot above; also include the 3 alliance members that should appear there to show that are in the Alliance.

Cluck on the link below and acroll to the bottom to Submit A Request:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/signin?return_to=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.smallgiantgames.com%2Fhc%2Fen-us%2Farticles%2F360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support

Thanks!

I’ve had a relatively hard time navigating around only to realize I’m too new and THAT is why I can’t post.
And finding how to submit a ticket (even with your link) was seriously obnoxious to a point I think I’ll let others submit tickets in the future. That was a whole lot of hoops to jump through from my end. :frowning:

It does take a bit of getting used to. Basicalky any page you view on their support page you can submit a ticket, at the very bottom: Click on any article from the link I provided above, then scroll down to see this:

Once you’ve clicked on “Submit a Request” you should be here, where you put in your details:

Hope this helps you :slightly_smiling_face:

nod thanks.

I don’t remember all the different steps, but I do remember it asking me to log in… and like log in again (which I thought odd because I figured my log-in was already cached (but maybe not)?

Also, combo phone lag and fat fingering the phone for selections made it extra “fun”… No wait, that other word.

I really do appreciate the help. And I loaded both screen shots… but future bugs will be someone else’s joy to enter.

1 Like

Don’t give up on support yet!

I’ve submitted tickets for two issues in the past and both were dealt with quickly.

FIRST: Don’t sign in … to the left of the sign in is submit a request, just hit that.

I kept trying to sign in too and got the run around.

Try it again.

1 Like

I think you missed the point where i got my ticket submitted.

But I did it while signed in (I’m not sure if that step is or is not necessary).

1 Like

I must have missed that but glad you got it

1 Like