Cannot play the game

The app has been down for 3 days now… really disappointed… I love this game… I have tried everything and still says connecting… but I have connection?? I tried uninstalling it but to no avail… and using different networks… nothing!! I’m so upset :rage: waiting for an update… maybe that will work… :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hiya,

I don’t think anyone here on the forum is going to necessarily be able to assist with this. We’re all just players for teh most part.

The only things we can offer are suggestions like the obvious ones:

• restarting the device
  • uninstalling and reinstalling teh game
  • checking for a device software update
  • checking for ongoing device compatability
  • checking / trying different networks (cell data vs. wifi etc…)

Otherwise, the best advice I can give is to #contact-support; click the hashtag for some instructions or:

The only other suggestion I can give is to maybe look at getting an Emulator on your PC in the interim. Ones like NOX or BlueStacks will allow you to continue playing the game while nay issue relating to your device get resolved.

Keeps saying not connected but I am… tried over different networks and reinstalled the app … Still doesn’t work?? Its so annoying!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings