Cannot log in to game

Hi,

I’ve got issues with opening the game on my phone.

Moderator Edit to remove sensitive info

I’ve tested with just mobile connection on my phone and also with the local wifi at home. No change. It still shows the ‘connection error’.

My phone has the latest update from September 1st installed. I tried and restarted my phone several times.

Any hints?

Try the usual suspects:

1. Restart the game (like force stop it)

2. restart the device

3. switch between the different data connections (wifi / cell / hotspot etc…)

4. Clear Game Cache (ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR PROGRESS IS SYNCED TO GOOGLE PLAY)

5. Uninstall & Reinstall (AGAIN ONLY DO THIS IF YOUR PROGRESS IS SYNCED TO GOOGLE PLAY)

Thank you for your suggestions.

I’ve tried that already.
I force stopped the game, I restarted my phone, I switched between wifi and mobile internet.

I did not try to uninstall or clear the cache. Even though I do have my account linked to google play, I think I saw recently a warning that my heroes aren’t save. So I want to avoid that for now.

Not opening another thread, I also had a problem with the game today: the chat was not working for a while. Confirmed with a team mate and he had the same problem, so it wasn’t on my side.

I have been having connection issues since yesterday, using two different Androids, however, EMP will open on the computer using Bluestacks, same wifi the Androids use.

Did you resolve your problem?

I had this recently, it was because Google Play services became disabled on my phone. Ergo, I could not log on to Play Games.

Check in Settings / Apps / Google Play services and Google Play Games are enabled.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.