Cannot increase Skill when waiting on Ascension Items

(Would still really like that level up isn’t disabled when you’re stuck waiting for ascension so you have chance to level up special skill… pleeeeeeeeaaaaase).

2 Likes

Hi Infinity, agreed :+1:

Fyi, looks like back in July the same request was made in the below thread and nothing happened so far and here we are at it again :grin:

let’s hope the devs hear us this time (fingers crossed) but reality is with like most things requested here in the forums, it might be a very long wait before this request ever sees light of day. Would be nice if this is proven wrong :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the link @Ronin. It does indeed re-emphasise the point.

Can I be cheeky and call on @Petri to review / respond?

Haha. What has the E&P world come down to that we all have to doubt 100% also :thinking: Interesting times eh. Anyways Glad to know 100% has proven to work for you :grinning:
And maybe below is that old thread you are talking about earlier above. Per it Seems like that 100% not working was more of a glitch and one-off incident though. Let’s hope it never happens again :sunglasses:

I think they fixed the “4 cards, no 100%” error. I only ever recall hearing this one instance of the bug. The thread ends with them being encouraged to contact Support.

1 Like