Can you solve this E&P board Puzzle!

Yeah, I kept trying to find a better move. Between the one you mentioned and just taking the three separate 3x red matches I went with the one you said. Didn’t work out, and I would have been better just doing the three 3x matches.

I was just checking to make sure I wasn’t board blind on this one. It LOOKS like there should be something.

1 Like

Actually…now that I’m super scrutinizing this, making the dragon on D1 and D2 would have caused the biggest cascade. The yellows would pop, and who knows what would have happened next. But, it is so nice to theorize the possibilities after the fact. Sorry it did not end in your favor.

2 Likes

What he said

Plus twenty

1 Like

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

1 Like

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

First one, you meant A6->A7, yes?

1 Like

@Tough_E_Nough

I believe the B4-B5 move might ultimately be 9 tile 3 combo because of the water tiles that would move up in the time frame, I am not 100% certain of this though.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s a trick question, you can’t move just 1 tile… You have to move 2! :stuck_out_tongue:

However, I’d move B6 up to A6

1 Like

I wanna see it…I just didn’t beg to disagree so I picked the other one.

1 Like

I really want to answer the question but my brain can’t get used to the backwards notation.

The letters should be on the horizontal access, and numbers on vertical (says everyone who ever used a spreadsheet).

2 Likes

1 Like