Can you solve this E&P board Puzzle!

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

5 Likes

I’d move 3D(blue, up) in a futile attempt to get as many tiles in the face of that mean purple sand witch as possible. Then, I’d get obliterated by Specials. Then I’d hit Retry because I’m stubborn.

6 Likes

I’d move blue tile at B5 up to A5.

2 Likes

I’d move b6 up which in turn makes a blue dragon combo, which then creates a future yellow diamond on the left by c5 moving up one, this creates a minimum 2 x combo and sets up the yellow diamond to clear the board and cascade into the greens, 6 tiles gone from initial move as the 7th becomes a blue dragon

3 Likes

move A6 to B6 …

4 Likes

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, … it is the donkey!

A6 to B6, 3 tiles green goes away, making a blue dragon (4tiles blue atack X 1.1) charging (i hope) Zeline and giving mana to Alice.

1 Like

2 Likes

I’d be looking to charge zeline asap to clear all those buffs and lighten the incoming damage, regardless of if it was the best combo, but thankfully in this case, it looks to be. I’d move B6 up and hope for the best. Curious if you won this.

1 Like

1 Like

It looked like a tough win for sure, needed a bit of magic to happen there. Out of curiosity, what was the reasoning for the stack you choose? Looks like maybe Viv was the tank with 2 purple flanks, why not a bit more dark and holy in the stack?

1 Like

Now that’s a funny game.
Good job :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

6B to 6A at least combo 3 with 11 Stones and setup for a yellow diamond

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s random, or if I just haven’t figured out the pattern, but is there a way to know where the dragon will form in this case? That’s always the big unknown for me trying to start a cascade.

1 Like

I meant more specifically, the dragon could form at A3, A4, A5, or A6 if you make the green 3- match first causing the 2 blues to then go in to row 1 for the 4-match

1 Like

If you move B6 to A6, the blue dragon can appear at any of A3, A4, A5, or A6. I just verified this - the dragon can appear on any tile of the four in the match when it is created as part of a combo after the initial move.

2 Likes