Can you add an option to withdraw from 2* Tournaments? It's taking up 5 slots of feeders for a week

I’m no where near a top player! I put up 5 Aifes as a joke to make fun of the tournament, but if it also gives some tourney points to the lower levels, that’s an extra bonus :+1:

1 Like

Just did a power level 2* heroes. Bahh wjt a joke. Até least they Wil stay live for a weeK

1 Like

Camp design

This sucks.

But I do not see the Devs adding an “unjoin” option since players routinely hoards weeks, and months, of finished heroes in camps.

This sucky situation is just more juggling resources.

Loot design

Gryphonkit, my wife, routinely misses 1* / 2* hero loot drops during Atlantis Rising due to a full roster. She refuses to hoard food.

But SGG lets all extra loot drops vanish ( iron, recruits, food, heroes) so not likely to change that.

This sucky situation is just more juggling resources.

Business revenue

From a business point of view, getting stuck in a tourney may cause players to spend gems to participate or replace lost tourneys loot or lost Wanted Hero Mission Chests.

3 Likes

After this tourney, people would now be aware of its consequences and would be careful of joining.
So FYI avoid this if you want to keep your inventory and need to use your feeders.

No more extra heroes from loots once its full. Yeah juggling resources sucks.

Great way to force you to spend for hero capacity expansion too.

Sucky implementation. But well, let’s see how it goes this week. Maybe it’ll be fun? And hope it’ll improve in the future with all these community feedback.

2 Likes

Not a strategy as much as an attempt to be annoying:)

2 Likes

Here’s the thing about spending the gems on the tourneys like this. If your goal is to fill raid chests you can set five unleveled tunes in the tourney and you will win quite a few raids. When you finally lose five the cost of 75 gems is way cheaper then a world energy flask or raid flask to continue on. I swear with paying the 75 gems you are guaranteed at least top 25% and the full days of raiding to fill the chests. I have done this with the 3* tourneys up to a few weeks ago ( just leveled 7-8 3* finally because apparently the Avalon event is giving decent rewards for completing rare now). The tourney system is broken and they will match you up against terrible teams the whole week- trust me most times I received top 5% with level 1/1 defense and offence well filling raid chests. I don’t even bother resetting monster chests anymore. I’m sure it’ll be even more ridiculous for the 2* tourney… if you don’t believe me I’ll even post at tourney end my loot tier/defense and offence ( which will be all trading heroes)

2 Likes

I hope the mods/staff would enlighten us more about the 2* Tournament:

• Would this now be a regular thing? Should we actively prepare for these kinds of events? Have an inventory of these heroes?

• Is this purely for fun? Or do we now need to make strategies for this? So we need ‘feeders’ for these supposed feeder heroes?

• Should we now invest time and resources maxing 1*/2* heroes? That’s on top of all the regular heroes we get and hope to max out?

• Would they add more 1*/2* heroes in the future? Would they invest on these heroes if they expect us to invest in them?

This has an impact on how we play the game moving forward, and how we view these heroes, so I hope they could at least be more careful with these kinds of mechanics.

1 Like

I just build up the best two star team I can get for now… Tourneys are fun.

1 Like

I voted for this because I’m irritated that I can’t eat my 2* feeders. Accidentally hit join on the WRC without looking or thinking about it, and now I’m forced to keep the same five feeders around for another five days. Now, I barely have any space for feedings or getting new feeders. These 1* and 2* WRC are so dumb, I’m surprised (and disappointed), that SG actually went through with them. If I had the option, I’d opt out in a heartbeat.

Who tf cares about 1* and 2* WRC anyway? Barely any hero selection, barely any strat involved, very few have enough leveled/maxed, and it also forces us to wait on feeding our other heroes. Probably great for newbies, but for the rest of us? I’d much rather opt out an entire week than have five slots taking up empty space in my roster. I guess the one upside is now that I accidentally joined, and am forced to be annoyed for the next week or so with a screwed up feeding system, I’ll never ever make that mistake ever again.

& I sure hope that if most people are more annoyed, than excited, for these 1* and 2* WRC, that they remove them completely, or at the very least, have them run parallel to a separate 3*, 4*, or 5* WRC (if possible). At least then, the rest of us who don’t want to waste resources or time leveling 1* and 2* could have something else to do.

Not a fan at all, bleh.

5 Likes

Although, to be competive in this tournament you need to allocate more than five slots for the 2* heros, to allow you to stack colours based on your opposition. Aghhhhhhh. My “real” heros will starve this week :confounded:.

3 Likes

Lol I saw it first then later on in the day I accidentally joined trying to view it

I feel ur pain…I didnt even mean to click it cause I need my feeders lol

I dont see how all these people say they accidentally joined.

Did you push the join button?
Did you read what it was first?
If not to bad that’s on you and it’s not an accident that you didnt do something.

I agree, it’s on me for not thinking to read what I clicked first. However, an option to opt out would be helpful in cases like this, but ultimately, that’s up to SG to decide. One of our main purposes [on this forum] is to provide feedback to the devs, so even though some of us are annoyed, that’s what we’re doing.

I think all of us who are in the same predicament, joining this specific WRC without reading, know we should’ve checked it out first. However, since we didn’t, voicing that concern shouldn’t be trivialized either. Especially if a few of us are voicing this concern, that means there are many others out there experiencing the same thing without saying a word; some only read these forums, and most other players don’t even check here, so I don’t see a reason as to why we shouldn’t be discussing this issue at the very least.

Then again, I’ve never had a problem with being honest here about my experiences with this game; in my mind, feedback is feedback, and whether it’s positive or negative feedback, it could potentially help with making this game even more enjoyable [if implemented correctly]. So I understand your point, and what I’m trying to say is don’t undervalue our point just because you don’t share it :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Exactly :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m a hoarder, and have already expanded my space to the point I’d have to pay 350 gems for another upgrade, so I’m not thrilled at having to hold onto five unleveled feeders for a whole week, unable to use em for what I originally intended. If I wouldn’t have to spend so much to expand, I would do it to avoid this issue, but since I’m unwilling to spend that much for something that should only last another week, I guess I’ll just voice my concerns here and suffer for the next few days with only a couple slots to feed my heroes :sweat_smile:

Not the worst thing to ever happen in this game, just incredibly annoying lol ugh

1 Like

There are gonna be a lot of teams of 5 Aife’s that have no leveling all…I will be one of them. I can’t wait to see how many defensive losses I can accumulate

1 Like

Wow I’m only at 100 gems lol. But only 170 days I’m only working with 18 slots right now so considering using the gems to expand more as well too.

1 Like

Players generally make a quick read before clicking Join, and it shouldn’t take a lot of time to decide. Tournaments happen weekly, and it’s a way to fight heroes, fill chests and get some loot. The fact that you can participate means you have heroes in your roster to fight. So it really doesn’t seem like a big deal.

So now the issue here is upon trying to build your defense, you encounter a couple of problems.

• Most won’t have leveled heroes in their roster, but then can’t upgrade them because you realize that its your feeders on defense.
  • You can’t efficiently upgrade them. With the short time frame and limited slots you have, you might be forced to juggle on resources and face a wall.
  • Having to sacrifice 5 feeder slots for a week seems like a long time.
  • It’s also a gameplay that relies heavily on luck than strategy with a limited pool of heroes and their skills.

Normally you wouldn’t have to opt out of tournaments because it won’t negatively impact your gameplay elsewhere. But it’s a valid concern for people conserving their resources.

I understand this issue would not affect players with vast inventory space, players with already leveled heroes or have the capacity to do so, and players losing 5 slots of feeders for a week isn’t a big deal.

True :frowning:

Thanks for voicing your concerns and sharing your feedback on this. Have the same sentiments.
I hope people wouldn’t downplay this as just complaining. It’s a valid issue for some, and i think it’s worth a discussion to avoid negative user experience in the game.

Happy gaming everyone.

2 Likes

Lol good to know I’m not the only one! I’m only making that mistake once! Just rolling with it though. Have fun in the tourney everyone! :crossed_swords:

I see a lot of posts but only 6 votes, perhaps the request should be for the entire Tourney not only for 1s & 2s., therein I can lend in my vote.

Besides, I see no reason why "opt out option before the tourney starts " could not be implemented, after all the initial plan for gem pay per participation was abandoned.

So, for any reason a player may have, there should be an option to opt out before the tourney starts.

1 Like