Can we sell all these titan parts back to e&p for gems?

Harpoons + Dragon + Bombs + Axes = more guaranteed damage ( see notes )

Panacea lets you combine healing potion/ antidote/ Dragon banner effectively giving me +2 battle item slots ( what I thought rumored Relic backpack was going to do )

Titanium shield is effectively 20x turns of invulnerability for 3x heroes.

Changes to harpoons were suggested be some beta testers including a good friend of mine ( see notes ).

Notes

Click for notes

Damage

Beta harpoon

FIN

2 Likes

Ok but if they’re not absolutely “needed” then why bother with the extra cost?

All i use in events are mana pots; axes, dragon attacks, bombs; arrows

That covers all 3 tiers.

Now sure i do board farm for better ranks and i do stack mono for better scores, but I’m positive that world energy is cheaper and easier to come by than titan parts along with the excess cost of the hunter lodge items

I think we’ve done this dance before but i may be wrong

I have started a f2p alt, guess I’ll see for myself how necessary hunter lodge items are to complete events at some point

The increased loot by poon is a good idea though

Haven’t even built hunters Lodge, this point in time I don’t need it maybe in the future I will.
Could put titan parts into a machine pay some gems plus food n iron wait a week and maybe get a set of gloves :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Consumables

I 100% agree.

I have not needed Panacea in a long time.

Some in Beta suggested Hunter’s Lodge should be available earlier - like Barracks at Stronghold 11 - since Elder players with 3x rainbow 5* 4.80 ( total of 15x heroes) do not need them ( looking at you Hunter’s Caltrops. See Puzzle Combat also by SGG ).

Duration items

Consumables are a constant problem with MMO. One solution is to replace charged items ( like Empire’s battle items ) with duration items.

Example
Instead of each Dragon banner lasting 3 turns, each lasts 48 hours. After it expires you need to craft another.

Before each battle you can select 4x of your currently active items.

Focus items

Another is to power battle items with mana instead of a limited number of charges.

So Arrow Attack might take 100% mana bar from a very fast hero and Hurricanes might take 100% mana bar from a Very Slow hero or multiple very fast heroes.

So the item is not consumed, but must be crafted and used instead of a hero’s normal attack.

Except from SGG’s implementation of Costume chamber, and Alchemy lab, any focus item would probably be more like Danzaburo, or Rumplestiltskins, special ability ( see D&D Wand of Wonder ).

Focused mana items

Several RPGs have items, or heroes, that use 100% of their mana bar, but give all allies, except the caster, X% or Y shields/ tiles/ matches of mana.

Duration focus items

You could theoretically combine the two for a 48 hour item powered by heroes mana.

Trade

If Empires ever implements trade ( unlikely) Elder players could trade 1* to 5* battle items they do not need for ingredients/ battle items/ ascension items they actually need. Supposedly Alchemy Lab was supposed to help with this problem.

6 Likes

Farm during Atlantis like crazy, and then farm a little more. Make as many Tornadoes and Time Stops as possible… And you will never need anything from Hunters Lodge.

I’d be happy to trade 10 titan parts for 1 backpack.

Why use harpoons if all you get for them is more useless titan parts? And you burn ham and iron

I know titanium shield are very useful against rare titans. So levelling the HL to at least 3 is a great idea. Unfortunately for me, I never have iron :sob:.

2 Likes

What does that cost in materials? It must be nuts! Is it a remotely sustainable option or is it just for rares (Titans)?

1 Like

Too rich for my blood, that’s for sure.

Time to Craft

20 min

Crafting Materials

Resources

71,300 Food icon Food
107,000 Iron icon Iron

Ingredients

1 Titan beak icon Titan Beak
1 Titan shell icon Titan Shell

2 Likes

It’s just for rares really, the ones you struggle with mainly. It’s a downgrade in damage for normal titans anyway. I wouldn’t use shields on Blue or Purple rares either. At least a decent option if you’re out of Tornados.

1 Like

You use harpoons for the debuffs and a small bit of damage. But mostly the debuffs.

@KingKurtice, here is a crafting chart you use titan parts for if you don’t have it, hope it will help.

E

I can get rebuffs from my heroes - no need to waste resources on harpoons

And a harpoon is less food than one or two super mana potions. It’s almost like having choices is good.

Doesn’t anyone use scrolls of alteration? I don’t have them available in my H’sL but I got some along the way and used right can cause insane amounts of damage on titans. For my best hit, just shy of 100k on a green 9* I used Boldtusk Wilbur, WuKong, a Scroll of Alteration and a red diamond.

2 Likes

I use those on rare titans only. When I have a mono team and the board is devoid of that color they are useful. Otherwise it’s tornados and small/medium mana.

I used one to bring more strong color tiles on the board before using the diamond, while my team was buffed by BT and Wu and Wilbur took the titan’s defense down. The result was spectacular.

1 Like

Everytime i see the costs i just shake my head lol

So many better ways to spend hams & iron…