Can we sell all these titan parts back to e&p for gems?

I will nevvvvver use any of them…dont want them, dont need them, have no use for them, all they do is clutter up my inventory

5 Likes

That would mean SG would embrace a loss making activity which is something they never ever do…

Remember we, not SG, always draw the short end of the stick…

2 Likes

I’d just like to trade them for something useful, like backpacks or nuggets.

9 Likes

I haven’t found a use for them yet, although I am now working on my Hunter’s Lodge and deciding which items there might be worth researching.

(Only fight 5* Titans max, so haven’t needed them yet… but maybe they’ll be useful later in Season 3?)

You could consider turning this into an Idea Request :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Perhaps the alchemy lab will be able to convert Titan parts to something else you can use (when it finally arrives of course :smile:)

1 Like

If you don’t want them, I’ll take em! Plenty of good stuff in the Hunters Lodge worth crafting…

4 Likes

Some of the items in the Hunter’s Lodge are incredibly useful. But they’re mainly used against stronger Titans. The Hurricane, Caltrops, and Harpoons are the main ones I use, but they’re end-game items

2 Likes

I have only used Hurricane, Titanium Shields and of course harpoons.

The Hurricane was great but I can’t craft it yet unfortunately. However, it’s on my to do list to upgrade the lodge until I can, really worth it.

The Titanium Shields are amazing if you want to do crazy amounts of damage on a titan. Expensive but I will use them from time to time to make sure I meet the average titan hit requirement on my alliance if I am falling behind.

2 Likes

I dont use any hunters lodge items either except harpoons, have the exact same sentiment @KingKurtice

Hunters lodge is one of the most useless buildings in the game so far. Maybe even the most useless, at least AL can throw ya a 4* mat or embs once in awhile…

2 Likes

I must agree that some form of trade would be beneficial.
I have huge amounts of Titan parts.
And the only thing I use so far from the lodge is harpoons.
Perhaps I need to do some analysis of the other items I can build there

1 Like

Alliance members should be able to throw titan parts into a blender to create a Frankenstein, which if killed, drops crazy 4* ascension mats.

2 Likes

This. On my weaker Titan colours, on rares, I use three or four shields per hit. Use three unlevelled one star feeders, and the common villagers troops that they were giving away with v28.0, target shield on middle hero every four turns, and try not to stun. Get hits between 50 and 70k.

Definitely has its place, and isn’t expensive on Titan parts either

2 Likes

Same.

You can also use an unleveled Wilbur / Kailani / Gunnar + Muggy to turn your 1* feeders into muggy bros that have even further lowered defense. I usually get 70-90k per hit with that method but need some additional mana pots to get wilbur and muggy going at the beginning of course.

All in all I don’t think it’s that much more expensive because on a rare or more difficult titan I would be using timestops or tornados in any case so it comes out at the same iron price I guess

1 Like

When you’re getting your trash kicked in Hard Mode in the latter stages of Season 3, you’re going to wish you had something like this…

Or maybe this…

3 Likes

Really? I have a couple of heroes killed so far in season 3 Hard but nothing that would put me away from victory… What team are you using?

HotM in a bottle

I use more harpoons, titanium shields and panacea against triple seasonal bosses/ class quests than titans.

Never have enough of the correct titan parts.

If I Recall correctly, most of my accounts have much fewer 5* HotM than your main account.

Harpoons

Though harpoons are awesome for titans.

Never have enough iron.

Alchemy lab

I might actually build Alchemy lab if it requires titan parts instead of gems.

Having thought about this for 5 seconds, that is a terrible idea.

Alchemy Lab is even useless for getting rid of extra food from my watchtower

I wish Alchemy Lab broke ingredients/ farmable ascension items down into iron, or let me transform food to iron.

Notes

Click for notes

Seaonal

([Warning!, Tip, Danger!] 🎶 Drunken Santa ( apologies to the Irish Rovers ) or Battle item targeting and harpoons in Santa's Challenge)

Class quests

([Warning!, Tip, Danger!] The Old Moderator and the Sea (apologies to Ernest Hemingway and @Kerridoc ) or Wilbur and harpoons in Trials of Piety)

5* Battle items

([Play style] Using titan parts and 5* battle items)

(Hunters Lodge Crafting Costs: Proposed Adjustment)

Challenge event penalty

([Suggestion] Allow harpoons in Legendary tier of Challenge events)

Beta feedback

FIN

2 Likes

I’m doing decent in Season 3. Falling back on 1* Antidotes and 2* Healing and Mana Potions without losing any allies…for now.

What I’m talking about are the much later unreleased realms like Helheim, Muspelheim, and Alfheim where the challenge in Hard Mode is going to be UNREAL–far more difficult than anything you’ve seen from this game to this point where what you’re crafting in the Forge isn’t going to be enough to keep your best heroes from being wasted.

2 Likes

Ahhh, I thought you were talking about the ones that have been released already.

well, damn! :wink:

I still use forge items for both events and titans

I don’t use hotm in events outside of fables

Granted I’m 1 person so guage usefulness of hunters lodge based on me alone is obviously too small of a sample, none of my teammates are usin them either, and I’m not sure i get why others would use them as they’re way expensive on resources and accomplish what our forge items already accomplish

I guess if some players find em useful, kudos to them and glad they help, i think what I’m sayin is i just wish the cost of poons to get the parts had a better return for everyone

2 Likes

I almost interpreted this part to mean something else. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Cookie Settings