Can we please get recruits for challenge levels?

I’ve asked before and I’ll ask again. Challenge levels should give resources like normal levels, especially given energy costs

5 Likes

You should be receiving experience , loot, and recruits for any combat in the game.
But noo the Devs thought it’s good to battle opponents with no rewards or a little junk that’s supposed to excite you.

1 Like

I keep reading your comments and am not finding them constructive. Please keep in mind you belong to a community, and toxic comments or attitude are not helpful to the general conversation. Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

I agree with the OP. I am in heavy usage of troops at the moment and it would be nice to have some recruits as well. Even if it’s a flat 5 or something.

1 Like

I am getting recruits, only a few per stage.

Edit: just replayed stage 4 of advanced and they did not show in the rewards, but I did get 6 recruits.

2 Likes

Thanks, I hadn’t noticed, the amount is so much smaller than farming

1 Like

Point taken. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I really do like this game & I will continue to play it, but I think after reading on line, so many disappointments regarding this game & experiencing the same, I just had to let it out.
I think I’ll drop a few gears & stop revving the engine.

Matter of fact, I might go & play it right now,
Hmmm what should I do to that TITAN … hmmmm

1 Like

Sarcasm is not allowed here?

Sarcasm is welcome; one toxic reply after another is not. OP and I know what I was referring to. When in doubt, refer to the Forum Rules.

Moving right along. :slight_smile:

1 Like