Can we get autobattle in raids?

That way I won’t have to sit and watch my futile attempts or, when these powerhouses decide to destroy me, they won’t have to work so hard. I know I don’t have to revenge battle but that’s not how I want to play and would really like an autoplay button.

There is a “Flee” icon in the upper right during raids/AW hits, so just use that if all hope is lost during an attack.

2 Likes

Never! No retreat. No surrender. Fight to the death! :grin:

5 Likes

It’s PVP stage. It’s not PVE content.

PVP must be harder

Very true! You never know when an unexpected Combo x 20 could come along. :wink:

See also:

2 Likes

I once watched Autoplay sabotage a strong-color diamond that I had stacked heroes for… in favor of hitting a match-3 of a different color.

You don’t want Autoplay on raids. You will lose. Every single time.

I mean… unless you enjoy the act of cup-dropping at the cost of Raid Energy. I guess that’s ONE thing that such a feature would change.

4 Likes

Need this feature now!

I really want this feature. Not to play the whole battle but for the very end, when your whole team is at double health and the team you’re attacking has a single non-healing hero left standing. Strategically the battle is already won, it just has to play out—that’s where I would love to punch the auto button instead of sitting there making random matches until the right color tiles appear.

1 Like

Bumping this thread hoping to get this QOL addition.

I just had a raid where the two enemy wings were both fighters. I had five heroes at full health and they had two reviving fighters. I don’t particularly enjoy sitting there doing essentially nothing over and over against waiting for them to die. I would love to hit that autoplay button to finish out raids I know I’ve won.

Just as I was typing this I ran into a corner healer that I could have autoplayed to kill.

We allow autoplay in all non raid functions of the game. Seems like it would be easy code to add.

Quests

edit, apparently confused quest auto play with loot tickets, ARGH

No auto play for quests ( even if you have completed them a bazillion times, looking at you Recruits II )

No

Personally I am against auto play raids because it encourages trophy tanking for easy opponents

Scaling rewards

There are lots of QoL they could add

My current favorite ( necessitated by changes in MMO coursed by the pandemic and the Great resignation )

Scaling rewards

The first Raid of the day counts as 5x raids, gives 5x the rewards, and each hero counts as 5x heroes for Wanted mission chest

Then it scales down

Example

2nd and 3rd, 3x

4th and 5th, 2x

6th and more 1x

So completing 5x Raids daily counts as 15x raids and filling the Wanted mission chest only requires 2x total defense team kills

This takes some of the drudgery out of Raiding without penalizing players that like raiding and skipping chests

Overnight tanking

Because the Wanted mission chest would fill rapidly at the beginning of the day, this would likely act as a pressure NOT to tank ( especially by leaving 5x 1* 1.1 heroes overnight )

Notes

FIN

1 Like

Good clarification: I don’t want “loot tickets” for raids (although I’m sure some do). I just want the computer to auto play when I want them to.

The drawback you point out that it would encourage cup droppping for easy farming of raid wins is 100% accurate.

I do like your idea of scaling the rewards.

2 Likes