Can Titan loot be different for alliance members?

Yes it was a blue Unicorn and showed the telescope as the item. Thank you for clarifying. Appreciate the great work you guys do in this forum :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oddly, I’m slightly jealous :wink:

I’ve been at it for about a year and only recall getting the item a few times. I guess the point is RNG giveth and RNG taketh away.

Took me almost a year to get a red 4* troop…got my second a week later.

4 Likes

Based on all I have read in this forum I count myself lucky. Got several 4* heros in my first month and pulled Ranvir from Atlantis. Patience and acceptance of the randomness is essential I feel. Understanding the finer points (eg. My question above) of how the game is designed helps immensely.

Cheers

The top contributors get more CHANCE to be rewarded - but it’s far from certain. I’ve put 800k damage into a rare Titan for an A+ grade and not received any useful mats while a C grade got Rings and Tonic and an EHT.

Conversely, while on vacation earlier this year and slacking at the game I got a C on a regular Titan myself and received a Damascus Blade.

Such is the nature of RNG

7 Likes

Interesting, good to know thanks. I like the use of the word CHANCE. It really sums this game up. No guarantees! So RNG really is an acronym for Really Need Goodluck.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Rare titans also drop emblems! and other cool stuff!

The 4* ascension item is mainly for Titan loot tier 10, or higher, but people have gotten it with lower loot tier.

Boring link
( Rare titan bonus prize – how does the chance for the extra loot work? Who gets the extra item?)

2 Likes

It’s all random and about how lucky you are, my friend.

In my alliance, I regularly get C level loots from titans. But guess what, my C level loots are sometimes better than A+. So you never know and that’s part of the fun.

2 Likes

There are a lot MORE people who get B or C than A/A+ on titans, so more total ascension material rolls happening in those groups. That’s why it seems like there are a lot more people getting 4* AM at C than at A.

If there are 5 people at A/A+ on a 12* titan, and 10 at C:

5 people x 4 rolls per person = 20 rolls
10 people x 3 rolls per person = 30 rolls

So each individual with a C has a worse chance than each individual with an A/A+, but there are more total rolls distributed across all C than across all A/A+.

That’s why it’s more likely that you’ll hear a C say they got a 4* AM than an A, even though your personal chances for a 4* AM are better as A than as a C.

6 Likes

Ohhhhhh… (the sound of the penny dropping). :blush:

1 Like

I understand that Titan loot is different for everyone, however our recent results make absolutely no sense to me. Our alliance just killed the gorgon titan. i had the second highest damage in the whole alliance. I used the most harpoons (11). Every one in our alliance got between 3 and 4 titan parts and other loot EXCEPT ME. I must say I am less than thrilled with this new feature.

Thanks for taking the time @Garanwyn to reply to my question that I now see has clearly been covered before. I shall work on my searching techniques!

2 Likes

Hi @Campbell, I can see the frustration in your situation and at first glance seems to be some sort of glitch but as @Garanwyn stated above it is truly RNG working its magic. I wish you luck in your quest and may lady luck visit you next time.

By the way, if you’re interested in less RNG on your rare titans, here’s my proposal to improve the loot (shameless plug!):

2 Likes

Just had a sturdy shield and a hidden blade for a C lot on a 8 star titan…two 3 star AM! Not too bad I think :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes they can 100%, with NO question about it

My suggestion would be on the rare titans … make them rarer if you like SG but make the drop rate so atleast 2 or 3 guildies get it. There fun and you get to burn some flasks…wait not that fun

1 Like

They WOULD be fun if there were more guaranteed 4* AM…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.