Can’t find my alliance @dolphinqueen17

Well if your mind is full on mines, you should very well mind the path you take while you mine for the mines in your mind.

don’t mind me

4 Likes

I had no idea. I always assumed that new players cannot scroll back and read the chat. I thought it begins from when he/she joins. My mistake. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The paranoid narcissist within me made me check :grin:

3 Likes

We’re „forest gnomes gone wild“, yes we are :grin:

2 Likes

That alliance search is crappy…with “ascension” some alliances are found, with “ascens” you find nothing. Searching for “cream” gives one “scream”, but nothing more with “scream”, much cream.
If I had developed this, I guess I’d have been fired ASAP :confused: as a programmer myself I hate such illogical things, they drive me crazy :stuck_out_tongue: still try to find the logic behind, a pattern, an algorithm…

3 Likes

Yer I tried all the permutations…ever heard of a wildcard SG??

2 Likes

But funny is, that a space works as “OR” - “ascension team” gives much with “ascension” and much with “team” :roll_eyes: :grimacing: :woozy_face: but still no compounds :confused: dunno how the “scream” slipped into the results for “cream”, very very strange.

2 Likes

That’s what makes it frustrating. My father plays a war game and all they need is the first 3 letters of the name. There has been requests and forums about it but they haven’t done anything to update it

1 Like

A few more questions, DQ…

Did you ever take any game screenshots?

Do you remember your alliance banner design?

The only screenshots I have are of the last challenge event. Nothing with my name or alliance name, it never crossed my mind, the banner was a red, white and blue but can’t remember the design.

I know it’s terrible😔

2 Likes

We’re all guilty of it

29408e5548dc53b091d23970e9dc277c

6 Likes

Definitely a lesson learned!

She’s with us at the moment, if anyone sees the ones she’s searching for! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear @dolphinqueen17 but I can’t do much more than offer my sympathy and say @JonahTheBard has done a good job.

If I were you I would tag everyone remotely related in name if I was desperate to get back, even if it’s probably wrong

Alliance member search should be well in now @Petri :sweat_smile:

On second thoughts

Is it possible to make yourself known in the global chat with a copy paste message about what you remember? Try every day at a time you know your alliance was most active

2 Likes

Or at a time when the one who reached globally was usually online

I’ll paste this message in the global chat every now and then

Dolphinqueen17 has lost her alliance while moving between alliances. Her original alliance name was something like AscensionTeam the new one is like Ascenscream1. Jeri and dragos were co-leaders, Kisht started the new alliance, reim, teesingnella (she think it’s spelled differently). Search for her name on the forum if you know where she’s from. Thx

4 Likes

Can you edit out the “I” in I jeri and dragos? That was a typo error. I appreciate the help!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: I am looking one aliance