Can’t advance

Have been able to collect Shield 4 month is stopping all my players from advancing

I’m not sure I understand. What do you mean? :slight_smile:

I think he is saying that he is lacking sturdy shields, and he has not found any for 4 months, and his progress has stopped as a result. Another ascension materials complaint (this is one I happen to share :slight_smile: )

Not all your players need sturdy shields, only the green ones. Sturdy shields have been made available to everyone several times in the past 4 months.

1 Like

So what you are saying is that you only have green heroes and you haven’t been able to complete the second to the last fight for the rare green quest that pops up occasionally. Right now the rare quest is red, but green will come soon. Use your items to complete that quest. Perhaps ssve up your gems, so if you die you can use them to resurrect your heroes. Make sure to kill titans, do your missions, and the quests that have gems, so even if you choose not to spend money on gems you have them for back up to resurrect your heroes. Yes, you will not be able to do your monthly summon, but you gotta figure out where your priorities are. :blush: Those rare quest are amazing, and great for people like me who have very little luck. Don’t stress the little things and remember when playing the game, it is not about the destination, but the journey. Good Luck and have fun in your future adventures! :blush: