Can somebody help me please with my Green Titan team

Do I have the costume ones right?

1 Like

Good advice from @lernender5. That looks a great Purple titan attack team. The only hero I can think of off the top of my head to improve it would be Eset (S5 hero)… And maybe Gastille, but he would improve any and every titan team.

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

Guardian Falcon and tarlak or miki, the rest fill it up with your strongest. Its no brainer

Viv is correct, Leo should be the other one.

G.Falcon (Already there) would be a downgrade on both Khufu and C.Marjana. Already got Tarlak there as well. Miki would make a titan team much better. And it’s not the “No Brainer” you think it is. Strongest heroes are not always the best heroes to use against titans. Tiles matter but the correct combination of effects matter equally as much.

Alow me to ask 3 things? 1st: wich titans stars are you facing ? Your aliance have more than 27? are you attaking more than 5 Times? If so i understand you ask for help to improve your damage.

Because Normaly 4/5 attacks 80k Each is more than enough to kill a 14* titan. And if your ally is strugling, something is wrong with your ally mates, not you. You have a strong team and give enough damage to a titan. You are not the problem. Please Dont take my words in offense im too tired for this. Titans should not give that worries.

Errrr… I’m not asking for help. Maybe you’re replying to me by accident or maybe the forum is having a moment. I’ll answer those questions for my main account though:
1st - 14*
2nd - Yes
3rd - No. We have a damage cap in place. No more than 250K total damage per person for the first 15 hours (We try to give enough time for everyone to hit… It’s a nice alliance) so I sometimes get to hit it twice unless it’s a red titan where I can do 250K damage in one hit. 80K in one hit would be a serious under performance for me unless I’m doing my personal 5,4,3 challenge.

For the person who started the thread, they are, in their own words, “still learning the ropes”. Also, it never hurts to keep learning. I’m sure there are others who will find the thread useful too.
Having a strength and knowing how to use that strength are often two different things both in game and in life. Asking for help is often a strength as those who know not and know that they know not are willing to learn so teach them…

Just one gamer’s opinion

1 Like

Hi, it is the purple Titan this week. Would my yellow team be sufficient enough or is that any changes? I should make to get a great score? One thing I forgot to mention, I do not have that costume Vivica levelled up just yet.

If Viv is not finished yet then I would use Bogart instead. And don’t forget to make sure Leonidas is wearing the correct costume.

Once you’ve used your main yellow team for the first 3 attacks you may want to consider cycling through your other colour titan teams (Except purple)

Let us know how you get on. Rooting for you!

Hi, thanks for the info, I’ve Just managed to pull Narcisa, is she any good? Is she worth the materials?

Little old fashioned in stats, but the ailment reset could be wonderful :slight_smile: So depends on your roster, but yes, can be very help/powerful if used smart. (mainly in attacks)

In my opinion, with your current purple heroes, she would be 3rd on my level list. Could well be worth the materials and is useful but I would be tempted to finish Grimble and Agrafena before Narcisa. Mainly because I have Grimble at 4/80 (+20) already and find him invaluable against minion heavy defences, especially because I have an affinity for slower heroes. I also find Agrafena to be useful with her quick ailments (First charge) and massive buffs (2nd charge).
I’d say take her to 3/70 and see how you feel abut her before committing those tabards. I would also suggest having at least 12 tabards before making the committment. That way you’ll still have 6 if another purple pops out quickly behind her.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Hi Blem,
Tournament this week coming, do you think this would be okay to use?

I wouldn’t use Li Xiu in that state unless you’re goign to use a different costume. If you haven’t got her levelled you should consider using someone else. Maybe a Red tank who buffs the team as no blues are allowed for this tournament.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Thanks mate. Yeah, I levelled her up. I was just showing you the team, thanks again though. Now I’m trying to debate which hero to get on soul exchange.

1 Like