Can SG buff Max's name again. 'insert name' (AKA Max, AKA Toto)

Not only is this the most boring name, it doesn’t even fit into that certain pet’s name theme. Yes there are probably pets out there named ‘Max’, but this is a family with names like ‘bubbles’ and ‘cupcake’.
I thought of some names that would fit max ‘AKA toto’

Butterscotch
Buttercup
Caramel
Caramello
Binkie
Barksalot
Cinnamon
Terrierific (get it? It’s a pun for terrier and terrific)
Peanut
Terquila (you get the point)
Pepper
Peppermint
Bell pepper
Ghost pepper
Habenero
Jalapeno
Carolina reaper (or reaper)
Liquorice
Scone
Madeleine
Cheesecake
Lava cake
Tiramisu
Coronet
Cream puff
Bok choy
Boney
Snapdragon
Ginseng
Fido
Jindo (since we have hachiko for Japanese, we can have Korean version of their popular dog)

Please, include more names. We need SG to choose something else other than MAX!

Spot?
Rover?
Lassie?

For Apple users, maybe iMAX

4 Likes

I’m sure there are a lot of pets named Max - when I searched for dog names in google the first name on every single list is Max. :smile:
So somebody at SG is really lazy and they didn’t bother to read the entire list.

I’m not familiar with English dog names, but I like Caramel, Hazel, Peanut or Spot.
Peppermint is a name of a new Christmas hero, right?

1 Like

Dogminator ?

Combination of Dog and Terminator ? :slight_smile:

Or Maxminator ?

2 Likes

It is occupied by a Santa’s Challenge hero.

Wow, a common enough name like Max is giving folks a problem?

How about Waterpipe? Gee folks, you’re bugged with Max but you leave out the most ridiculous name I’ve ever heard for a person!

WATERPIPE, WATERPIPE, WATERPIPE… FF sake!!!

5 Likes

Not only that, but where is the water-based attack that name conjures up? I keep picturing Blastoise …

1 Like

Lol, I guess it’s something to do with her harpoon minions.

1 Like

I thought waterpipe is a rather charming name. It’s probably a nickname for her anyways

In my native language that name is close to a derogatory phrase used to denote homeless people.

I cannot imagine what it means in other languages.

I stand by my opinion, that name is an insult and far from being original.

It doesn’t have any connotations from my side. But I imagine it to be a title given like an Indian who gives titles of animals.
Like ‘he who fixes and engineers pipes, the great waterpipe.’
I think it’s a name that’s more of a general description of what they do, like hammertusk

I get what you are saying, many indigenous peoples name their children, and certain individuals in this manner.

I do not have a problem with that since I myself have been “named” by various people for what they saw me as being.

However, I will reiterate, Waterpipe is an insult, and it is not even close to original.

There are many names that could be used, and many were suggested in beta, but this is what we have.

Does is please me? No. Does it mean we are ignored? Possibly.

Is this the end of the world? No, I will just have to live with this.

While they’re at it (the name change), can they make him Average speed? Plenty of precedent. For one, Director at Avg. Minions and cleanse. Shave Max’s minions a tad and get him to Avg. Green has enough underwhelming slow healers, they didn’t have to add another.

2/31 names have been used by new characters now. I think SG likes your name list @Tidyup - just not for Max :dog:

1 Like

My choice would be Ozzie. :wink:

My choice would have to be Skoobi, since IMHO those brown puppy minions give off this kind of impression.

I had a cat named iMax…

1 Like

Cool, I once watched the first Star Wars trilogy back to back to back in his theatre.

Sounds like a rather rich dog.

I’ll get me coat…

This is what it looks like …