Can I shoot down Santa's sleigh?

This is evil topic. We already kill santa in event, now you just had to kill him flying through your base?.

1 Like

I still haven’t seen Santa flying around yet lol

You have to be patient.

The heavily laden sleigh appears at 16 minutes intervals but the first appearance seems to be random.

==Notes==

3 Likes

I love you @Gryphonknight

1 Like

You need to do a sound track with the Star Wars laser turrets. :smile:

For those that thought it was wrong to shoot down Santa and felt morally bad about it. Going a few posts back when I mentioned the Santa Strike game. Found out a bit more about it after doing research (turns out that there are several game or game events that took the name).

But the one I was talking about was Santa Strike, produced by Cyberlore, the folks who made Majesty, Fantasy Kingdom Sim (one of my favorite games of all time, and is where my in-game moniker Shuu, Squire of Dauros was inspired from). It is a flash game that should now be freeware that can be found (won’t post link here). Involves a lone cannoneer stationed at NORAD on X’mas eve detecting a large amount of bogies inbound and decide to take action. It is essentially a, never-ending mob, tower defense type game that even when the game ends, you shouldn’t feel too bad about.

Uh oh, santa graphic isnt showing flying in the sky. All I saw was the sparkles following the sleigh just now. :frowning:

3 Likes

Are you saying that SG have nerfed Santa??

Abso- blooming-lutely typical

3 Likes

Or they just made him invisible. Forgot that the exhaust can still be detected.

/star trek 6 reference.

3 Likes

Guess I was imagining things. He showed up this time.

NEXT TIME, KRINGLE! YOU ARE MINE!

2 Likes

giphy%20(9)

4 Likes

this is hillarious. :rofl:

1 Like

Santa is using the stealth sleigh, leaving only the trailing stardust.
And now I blame all of you for spending more time on E&P.

1 Like

Romulan or Klingon? ( see notes )

Have you tried restarting the app?

Where is Santa?

Both 2018, and 2019, Santa did not appear until the Holiday tree and the festive lights on the Stronghold building.

If I recall correctly, in 2018, the tree, and lights, appeared immediately. Edit: Looks like a video was posted 2018-12-01 ( see notes ).

If I recall correctly, in 2019, the tree, and lights, appeared closer to the weekend before Christmas. Edit: No tree in 2019.

Notes

Click for notes

Interval

16 minutes after first Sleigh. Same mechanics as dragon.

Tree

Looks like they removed the tree

YouTube video 2018-12-01

@JonahTheBard can you check the date stamp on this post

Dec '19 is not very helpful.

Edit:

Dec 01 '19 12:19 PM

Button

“WHAT is your name?”
“Captain Jean-Luc Picard.”
“WHAT is your quest?”
“I seek the Holy Grail.”
“What is the top velocity of a Bird of Prey?”
“Romulan or Klingon?”
“I… I don’t know AAAAAHHHHH!”
- Convention Button, Parody combining “Star Trek” & “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” (linky, linky)

FIN

1 Like

So many naughty children are not getting presents from Santa this year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like