Can I shoot down Santa's sleigh?

At 07:00 GMT, there was a breach of Correllian air space.

The aircraft refused to identify itself and so duck squadron Quebec Alpha Kilo were scrambled to intercept.

The bogey evaded our pilots and so ground defences were deployed.

Despite dozens of hits, and the huffing and puffing of the enemy reindeer, the enemy survived and came round for another pass.

Can anyone eliminate this threat to national security?

Until this crisis passes, all citizens are instructed to wear additional safety head gear

Screenshot_20181201-071649

9 Likes

Ground control here - we are monitoring airspace for intruder… (what the heck have you guys done with the duck squad?..they’re wearing scarves…?)

You’re so American lmfao. Those thoughts don’t cross the minds of normal people but they are hilarious.

2 Likes

tlaser_gross

PEW! PEW! PEW!

10 Likes

So, you play a game on your phone, where ‘heroes’ with weird strange abilities go around killing everything they meet, eating other ‘heroes’ and collecting hams from a farm that only grows plants… and you talk about ‘normal’ people? lol
Nobody here is normal. Normal is overrated anyway.

5 Likes

I’m a Brit @SWEG

We’ve been having unnecessary wars long before America :joy:

The Anglo-Zanzibar War was a military conflict fought between the United Kingdom and the Zanzibar Sultanate on 27 August 1896. The conflict lasted between 38 and 45 minutes.

I believe we charged the good folks of Zanzibar for the shells we fired.

5 Likes

@JonahTheBard - I’m beginning to believe your empire exists in a different dimension. No bogey sleigh has been sighted above my stronghold - and your ducks are not wearing red scarves…

1 Like

@Resol I believe you have achieved this dastardly feat. Can you share it here?

1 Like

Brits are worse then Americans…:slight_smile:

We fixed their ridiculous language after they left…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You called? @JonahTheBard
Santa never came by my house. So I made it my vendetta to permanently be on the Naughty List.

6 Likes

than*
20 characters…

4 Likes

There was a flash game many years back called Santa Strike, I wonder if most here remember that game.

wicked! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All that is needed is the old school muscle memory of quickly tapping the A and B buttons in the NES controller back in the late 80s. Please observe…

I challenge anyone to kill Santa quicker!!

youtube really killed the quality. imgur link below:

1 Like

@KLinMayhem tapping really hard. go easy on your screen. u should have let santa pass the castle so u can actually see him go down.

I already posted my vid earlier . :arrow_up: :

2 Likes

You can see it, just gotta zoom in and look closely. :smiley:

1 Like

The title says it all. Was anyone ‘lucky’ yet with shooting the flying Santa down?
Hohoho :wink:

I haven’t even seen a flying Santa yet.

1 Like

Yep, you can shoot it down just like the dragon. It probably takes around 50 clicks.

See above for Resol’s video

2 Likes

Cookie Settings