Can I opt out of elemental chests?

I have to admit I’ve had just one unfarmable mat in my last 5 (yes that’s really five, not a typo) elemental chests. That other people might be equally unlucky doesn’t surprise me sadly.

Where did you find this ? In anyway the map place where you kill the monsters are correlated with the itens you receive in elemental chests…

The items you receive it’s random…

The items are both random and predetermined when the elemental chest spawns. People in the beta who had an elemental chest when their account was mirrored have done the chest in different levels on both beta and their main account, and gotten the same loot regardless of what they killed to get it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I heard a rumor that killing in higher areas gave better loot, but no one ever furnished convincing proof.

1 Like

definitely not.

We had this rumor in my old alliance, too.
We all tried it out and found that this theory does not hold water. It just takes longer and uses more world energy. For rewards that are no better than those for chests filled at, e.g., 8/7.

3 Likes

Where is the proof? I got better loot farming a fire chest in low levels (province 5) than province 20. Doesn’t that disprove this?

And stop feeding the troll guys, he’s clearly messing with you all, lol.

At first i thought this was a joke. The elemental chest has a opportunity to get a rare hero and troop token for every normal token at the end (3) my first one was two epic troop token and one hero. After that i got almost everytime one of them, today only normal ones. But i got tier 4 material often. A good training hero. Titan flask.

Sorry but opt out the best ressource for anything? Nope shouldn’t do that. And 150 of one kind? That is not hard.

2 Likes

I’m not trolling.

1 Like

Others in that thread remained unconvinced and results still seemed inconclusive. Did you read it all?
Out of curiosity, I’ll follow up with the original poster of that thread to see what happened.

Thanks for linking my article. The TL;DR was that boss levels of the chest color is the way to fill them for better CHANCES at better loot. However now(due to updates), that theory has been shot to hell. The basic truth is that Elemental Chests are a shadow of their former selves. Still the “best chest” but not very good; same with titan chests.

1 Like

I wish I could have an elemental chest every week!

2 Likes

Greenchest

1 Like

From a green elemental chest.

1 Like

From this morning, worth at least a couple doll hairs.

2 Likes

This is definitely not true. I have done one run with above level 20 purple levels and still only got 3 silver coins and just 1 3* unfarmable. Basically the same as always.

Next time you get purple run 11 6, no sense in wasting energy and flags.

Actually 7-4 is much better.

3 Likes

You are confusing better loot with better rolls/chances for loot. These are hypothetical numbers, but if you have a 10% chance for a epic token instead of a 5% chance, you are still likely to end up with a daily summons. There is just a better chance you won’t. Do what y’all want. I’ve found better loot on average filling it with higher zones.

This was also confirmed from others. If I remember right it was a game community with own Homepage. They tried everything that was arround as a rumor, collected the data and nothing was true :wink:

Oh edit: I would like to have you elemental chest as well if you don’t want them :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry - this was directed at @LucasDaoc.

My bad @Harbour - it clearly reads that way.

That said - I stand by my conclusion that farming in higher provinces DOES NOT affect loot quality, based on the simple reason I gave on my last two red chests, and the fact that even back in the theory looked like a piece of swiss cheese based on feedback in that thread.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings