Can I have some advice on who to level first (mostly 4*)

Hi there, fairly new player here ( < 3 months ) and brand new to the forum. I’ve spent some money on the game and now have a large backlog of hero’s that need leveling and I was hoping I could get some advice from more experienced players on who to focus my efforts on.

I’m unfortunately low in the rare AM department with 3 trap tools being my most abundant so final ascension is off the table for the time being, but feel free to suggest the highest priority for each color for final ascension.

Edit: For final ascension so far I’m thinking, Wu Kong (was an absolute game changer for me and rocketed me through the first season), Grimm, and for the others I’m undecided. I’m low on green characters too.

Such a nice rooster for just three months! Even 5* heroes and hero of the month. I think what you need first is to decide what kind of team you want: defense, attack or hunting titans.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to forums.

I will focus on 2nd *3 rainbow base while waiting mats for *4 heroes.

Now, for *4, from left to right priority.
Red: Wilbur ASAP, Boldtusk, do not ascend Gormek.
Blue: Kiril ASAP, Miki to 2.60 or 3.70 (very usefull VS Titan), Triton to 3.60, Grimm, 2nd Kiril, 3rd Kiril, 4rd Kiril.
Green: Kashhrek to 3.60, wait for (Melendor and Caedmon), ascend Skittleskull is not bad, she is very useful against Ursena Season 2 hard mode.
Yellow: Wu Kong 3.60, Hu Tao 3.60, ascend Li Xiu if you will bring her as defense in raid, or ask later who will ascend.
Purple: Rigard ASAP, ascend Rigard 1st before Sartana or Sabina, then Sartana to 2.60.

4 Likes

Well I have spent over a hundred dollars so…lol. But I won’t be doing that again as it never feels with it, to me. I did get some lucky free Atlantis pulls of Wilbur and Misandra, which was nice.

Ideally, I will have teams for all three things. Seeing as I’m low on AM, I’d like to focus on consistently hitting loot tier 9 on titans, which for my alliance means A+ on 6 star, or A on 7 star. Miki will be a huge asset there but I can’t help but feel like I should focus on Grimm/Kiril first as that’s a duo I see even into diamond arena raids.

1 Like

You’re saying I should have a second 3* team first, or did I misunderstand?

I don’t recall if rare 4* AM are in 3* quests, I thought it was just 4* and up.

At first I was mad to have so many Kirils but now I realize it will be great for AW!

I mean while we are waiting some material for *4/*5, and if we are lacking for leveling in specific color. So we can constantly leveling project plan continue by on-color feeding.
It is not priority for 2nd and 3rd *3 base rainbow team, but for me IMO, minimum 2nd base rainbow, because I can stack at least 2x one color and can finish event challange (which is has 1 color reflect) in Rare level. And also for tournament *3 also has limit color. I need *3 AM more, because *5 needs more *3 AM (4x for tier 3 and 4x for tier 4). But the rest you are correct, *4 at 3.60 is better then *3 max.

3 Likes

I would, yes. You don’t have the mats to max any four-stars right now anyway. Three-stars take no rare mats to max, and they max much faster than four-stars. They let you compete for loot (including mats) in a variety of different ways. Fortunately, you’ve made excellent choices in leveling three-stars so far. I’d recommend the following for your two teams:

• Yellow: Bane (done) and Melia
  • Purple: Tyrum (almost done) and whichever of Balthazar, Chochin, or Gill-Ra you can pull first. Work on Rigard until you get one of them
  • Blue: Valen (done) and Gato. Also Gunnar, at some point.
  • Green: Berden and Belith. Friar Tuck can stay around for class trials for a while, but he ends up not being very good long-term. Also watch for Brienne and her awesome attack boost.
  • Red: Namahage (done) and ideally, Hawkmoon or Nashgar. Work on Boldtusk until you get one of them.
4 Likes

Yeah if I ever don’t have a leveling project for a color I switch to a 3* of that color until something more important comes along, which is why I have some partial 3*’s.

I will keep that in mind for tournaments and quests, thanks for your advice. Which 3*’s in my roster would you prioritize? I didn’t realize some got cut off so see additional image below. I feel like Belith should be a priority and perhaps Balthazar. Wish I had a Brienne.

See the picture above ;), looks I had all your suggested characters already. Given that, which would you recommend. Belith seems essential unless I do Hawkmoon, but I think Belith is better. Should I go for a second Namahage or you think Nashgar is better? Namahage is a little squishy but his special hits hard.

2 Likes

I hope I didn’t miss that picture earlier! If I did, I apologize.

I would do both Belith and Hawkmoon, honestly. There are very few three-star healers, and if you are in a situation where one of them is undesirable (like a rare challenge where their color is reflected), you need to be able to switch to the other. Hawkmoon over Nashgar, although Nashgar is worth leveling. Belith and Berden are far better than your other green options. I kept Isshtak for longer than I wanted for class trials, but I was not impressed. Also held onto Carver for a while, thinking I’d have a use for him, but I never did. In purple, go ahead and work on Balthazar after Tyrum.

1 Like

No you’re good! I’d forgotten to post a photo of that far down in the roster. Funny that I had exactly who you recommended though haha.

Thanks for the advice

Yes, you had exactly progressing the best one, thats great :+1:, I hope I was like that before I enter this forum :sweat_smile:

Best *3 worth to keep, so far:

Red: Rudolph, Squire Wabbit, Namahage, Hawkmoon, Nashgar, Azar, Jahangir
Blue: Gato, Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar
Green: Muggy, Belith, Brienne, Berden, Mnesseus, Hisan
Yellow: Bane, Melia, Kailani, Gan Ju, Arman
Purple: Balthazar, Gill-Ra, Chochin, Tyrum

1 Like

Any advice on a defense team to use or work towards?

Skittleskull - Gormek - Cyprian - Li Xiu - Sabina
or
Skittleskull - Gormek - Li Xiu - Sabina - Triton

but better level your Rigard 1st, he is best at defense and ofense, and also Boldtusk.

1 Like

Cookie Settings