Can Cheshire Cat permanently rearrange teams in War? [Answer: No]

i wonder if cat
can mix players teams in war permantly
for egample move all the critters then they flee if they go back to its orignal position or stay mixed
who knows who can test this for us and get back to us during this war thanks
i dont have cat yet meeeow

Word from beta is that it does not permanently swap…only for that current battle. At the end it will be reset.

4 Likes

Awesome thought going into war and finding your set up moved funny stuff that’s about all the cat is good for a laugh glad you haven’t got it waste of time levelling

1 Like

In war if Cheshire Cat moves the tank of your opponent but your team dies, will the tank be moved for your teammate to finish it off or does the opponent go back to its original form at your death.

1 Like

It goes back. All positions will be set to the initial state.

4 Likes

I used him in alliance wars and it does not swaped any position! How could this be possible if it is his first ability? It just applies only when he is what, in a good mood? C’mon other heroes don’t fail none of their special habilities.

Maybe coincidence has chosen the exactly same positions?

1 Like

I’ve used IT several times and the heroes always switched position?

Well the odds of each hero returning to the same position they were in is extremely low, but possible. 0.032% chance to be exact (1/5 * 1/5 * 1/5 * 1/5 * 1/5).

It’s a bit higher of a chance, actually. Think of it this way: when shuffling everyone around, you have 5 slots to choose from for the first hero, 4 slots for the second (since one is already occupied), 3 for the third, etc. That comes out to (1/5 * 1/4 * 1/3 * 1/2 * 1/1) = 0.833%.

Still a low chance, though. Maybe do a few summons if you see such a lucky thing happen. :laughing:

2 Likes

I enjoy using Cat so I’ll report back if/when it happens to me!

But each hero has to end up in the same slot they started in. Each hero has a 20% chance of ending up in that spot. So 0.2^5
No?

That would be true if more than one hero could occupy the same slot. Because this isn’t the case, the probability of a hero going into a particular slot depends on which slots aren’t yet occupied with heroes.

Example

We’re facing a team of Alasie - Zeline - Guinevere - Gravemaker - Sartana and hit them with Cheshire Cat. What’s the probability of any one particular order of heroes emerging?

Let’s start left-to-right. Alasie is first, and she can go in any slot since none are occupied. The probability that Alasie goes in any slot is 1/5. Let’s say she goes in slot 1 since that’s what we want anyway.

Next is Zeline. She can’t go in slot 1 since Alasie is already there, but she can go in any of the remaining 4 slots. The probability of going to slot 2, then, is 1/4.

Next is Guinevere. Slots 1 and 2 are occupied, so she has 3 slots to choose from. The probability of going into slot 3 is 1/3.

Next is Gravemaker. Slots 1, 2, and 3 are occupied, so he can only go in slot 4 or 5, which is a probability of 1/2.

Finally, there’s Sartana. Only slot 5 is left unoccupied, so she has to go there with 100% probability.

From there, multiply the individual probabilities together to get the overall probability of this particular order.

4 Likes

Wowza so detailed! Thanks :slight_smile:

But usually I would suggest to decrease the chance a little bit and give the heroes more target slot. In time the cat is firing twice there should at least one opponent be faded away. But the initial thought is correct :grin:

I’ve used the cat farming. A “dead” slot can be rearranged with a live one. (Or presumably with another dead one, although you can’t actually see that it happened)

I’m not sure if boss levels with a single boss flanked by a monster on either side will ever move the boss to one of the side slots, but I haven’t done that very many times.

During last war I used the cat he swapped the tank with one of the wings which is what I was hoping for. I failed to kill them off but when I went back they had returned to original positions. My question is why? the cat he’d moved them so until dead they should remain in the new order?

If you lose a war attack after giving enemies -defense does that stick around for the next battle? No.

1 Like

Any change you make in battle is only temporary (other than loss of health).

1 Like

Does CHESHIRE CAT can change the team position at war?
Use CHESHIRE CAT Skill change the Enemy team position and I was defeated by Enemy.
So, After be defeated, Would the changed Enemy team position be saved?