Can anyone from Love Bugs confirm that @brobb is alive and kicking?

1. Many thanks.
  2. In my mind, you were always Ash.

XXX

7 Likes

(I can’t give away the trick, btw. It’s like giving out your cell - always seems like a good idea and never ends well.)

14 Likes

Great to see you, @Brobb! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Lol nice to see u in forum brobb

5 Likes

awh @Brobb we just met and you’re already full of compliments. I am glad to be among your fan base :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do that 11 times and you have 110%

1 Like

Drat! I missed my opportunity to complain to @Brobb about how I should have all HOTM by now but Small Giant cheated me

Hope you are well. Wish we could have 100 of you patrolling the forums every hour

7 Likes

Nice to see you @Brobb. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

giphy%20(24)

4 Likes

I also find it amusing how no one else from the Love Bugs wanders over to the forums. I saw this six days late! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Sorry for the lack of response.

3 Likes

Are you a Love Bug @DrMsTheViceroy?

1 Like

Yup. Game name now DrMothra. Brobb actually recruited me on the forums over a year ago. I am the alliance entomologist.

6 Likes

Entomology is one of the few classes I truly enjoyed in college.

My sisters scold me for ID’ing bugs (and plants) in public, unsolicited. :sweat:

Edit: Though I don’t believe I’ve ever personally interacted with you, I’m glad to see you’re still around, @Brobb!

4 Likes

Since I didnt participate I must be good…wait…is that retroactive? Good too see you posting again @Brobb

3 Likes

@Brobb!

There are at least three threads dedicated to you, but I think this is the most recently updated one…

Happy to have noticed some new posts from you, and I hope you’ve been doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

One of your posts got me thinking, I’ll follow up on it elsewhere…just wanted to say hi, and that I’m happy to see you around! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Rather than explain where I was hiding, let me crassly quote myself:

I am in fine fettle. I’m off the glue, have kicked my chess addiction and finally learned what twerking is. The world is not to my satisfaction, but that is true for many people.

14 Likes

If that’s your cat it’s stupendously awesome!

3 Likes

@Brobb Nice to see you’re still kicking. The many smiles you’ve brought to my lips require I say hello and wish you well. Happy hunting!

4 Likes

I’m a little late to the party but am pleased to “see” you back.

In honor of all cat lovers, such as yourself and @Rook I changed my profile pic :blush:

7 Likes

I had to have a closer look because I thought you were lion

6 Likes

Lmao!!!

#20lurkerslayingwithlions

2 Likes