Can anyone from Love Bugs confirm that @brobb is alive and kicking?

Curiosity may kill the cat, but I’m just interested to make sure that the moggy with the moustache is alive and kicking.

Thanks

J the B

12 Likes

Looks promising:

16 Likes

Yer, I’ve had a look occasionally. But I’m hoping that we can get an acknowledgement from Gato bafi herself :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Fingers crossed indeed.

@Brobb, we miss you. Come say “hi!”

9 Likes

Maybe if someone says something sufficiently misinformed 3 times while staring into a mirror…

13 Likes

So, like a Beetlejuice kind of thing? She’ll show up to do an exorcism of the silliness?

6 Likes

There is no RNG, the game is rigged

(Maybe it works)

16 Likes

Good try, but I think it will need something especially angry and misinformed, backed up by some entrenched confirmation bias and an appalling combination of statistical ineptitude and a tenacious ignorance of the same.

8 Likes

*Ahem*

My one pull, on which I got Friar Tuck, is clear evidence that summonings are rigged!!! My buddy got Isarnia and Seshat on a single pull, so if I don’t get that too, then it’s because Petri is making me get 3*. I should get my gems back.

13 Likes

Statistically speaking then if tc20 gives a 5% chance of a 5* then I am guaranteed a legendary hero every 20 pulls.

12 Likes

Actually, I’m pretty sure 5% means every 5 pulls, right?

I just know someone is going to pull these posts out of context…

10 Likes

That’s 10 percent together, isn’t it?

7 Likes

That’s the spirit! Any minute now…

8 Likes

Any minute is that the same as the any key?

5 Likes

Maybe if we add in a dash of “I did 10 pulls and didn’t get what I paid for which was totally specific heroes and not gems”… :smile:

7 Likes

Cup Dropping is the best way to increase your odds of Summoning the HOTM from TC20, but only if you use Mono for all attacks.

12 Likes

I’ve just gone full stalker mode and infiltrated The Love Bugs…

11 Likes

:spy:

9 Likes

So far, it’s deathly silence.

I suspect they’re all hiding behind the sofa and hoping I go away

10 Likes

Predator protocol: freeze, and hope they can’t see you absent motion.

7 Likes