Can anyone explain how this scenario happen ? (Guardian Chameleon vs elemental reflect)

This picture is from @LayDi post

I know the original post is end with no bug but I want to know what happen there if there is nothing bug.

Normally, “elemental reflect” will reflect everything include ailment and dispell back to caster without recieve any ailment and dispell. So, “change element” can be reflect and The Hatter can’t steal “change element” because it is ailment not buff.

I have an very-unlikely-possible explaination. If there is no bug, in order to make this happen, You have to use Guardian Chameleon skill 11 times in row to make this happen.

Detail of 11 times to make this happen

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 1st time, both The Hatter and Shrubbear reflect “change element” back to Guardian Chameleon.
So, Guardian Chameleon element change to red (green → blue → red), Cheshire Cat change to yellow (purple → yellow) and The Hatter and Shrubbear are still green (don’t change).

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 2nd time, both The Hatter and Shrubbear won’t reflect “change element” back because Guardian Chameleon is red for now.
So, Guardian Chameleon will still be red, Cheshire Cat change back to purple (yellow → purple) and The Hatter and Shrubbear change to blue (green → blue).

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 3rd time,
Guardian Chameleon is still red, Cheshire Cat change to yellow (purple → yellow) and The Hatter and Shrubbear change to red (blue → red).

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 4th time, both The Hatter and Shrubbear reflect “change element” back to Guardian Chameleon.
So, Guardian Chameleon element change to blue (red → green → blue), Cheshire Cat change back to purple (yellow → purple) and The Hatter and Shrubbear are still red.

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 5th time,
Guardian Chameleon is still blue, Cheshire Cat change to yellow (purple → yellow) and The Hatter and Shrubbear change back to green (red → green).

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 6th time,
Guardian Chameleon is still blue, Cheshire Cat change back to purple (yellow → purple) and The Hatter and Shrubbear change to blue (green → blue).

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 7th time, both The Hatter and Shrubbear reflect “change element” back to Guardian Chameleon.
Guardian Chameleon element change back to green (blue → red → green), Cheshire Cat change to yellow (purple → yellow), The Hatter and Shrubbear are still blue.

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 8th time,
Guardian Chameleon is still green, Cheshire Cat change back to purple (yellow → purple) and The Hatter and Shrubbear change to red (blue → red).

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 9th time,
Guardian Chameleon is still green, Cheshire Cat change to yellow (purple → yellow) and The Hatter and Shrubbear change back to green (red → green).

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 10th time, both The Hatter and Shrubbear reflect “change element” back to Guardian Chameleon.
Guardian Chameleon element change to red (green → blue → red), Cheshire Cat change back to purple (yellow → purple) and The Hatter and Shrubbear are still green.

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 11th time,
Guardian Chameleon element is still red, Cheshire Cat change to yellow (purple → yellow) and The Hatter and Shrubbear change to blue (green → blue).

I don’t think @LayDi use Guardian Chameleon skill 11 times in row. So, there is something wrong or bug.

I don’t get, why it should change to red? But if it changes to red it’s easy.

It’s done after 2 times Chamäleon Sf.

First:
Cat dark - > holy
Bear/ hatter reflect
Chamäleon becomes red.

Second:
Chamäleon removes all buffs and status aliments from all enemies
cat: holy - >dark

Chamäleon ( still red) changes the elements, now it’s not blocked.
Cat: dark - > holy
Bear/hatter: green - > blue

Exactly what we see in the picture.

1 Like

“removes all buffs and status aliments from all enemies” of Guardian Chameleon won’t remove “change element”.

I don’t know why but that is true. In this video at 6:46, Puss in Boots (who already changed to green) change to blue.

1 Like

I hate it :rofl:
You can remove it with antidotes, but chameleon doesn’t remove it.
OK than my solution definitely doesn’t work, to bad.
Than maybe it’s your 11 step solution

:smile: I think it is because the developer want chameleon to be able to rotate element without caring about “removes all buffs and status aliments from all enemies” description.

After I think again, even if you were right that “removes all buffs and status aliments from all enemies” can remove “change element”, your solution would still be wrong. Here is what will happen.

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 1st time,
Cat dark - > holy
Bear/ hatter reflect (still green)
Chamaleon becomes blue because The Hatter and Shrubbear also reflect that “dispell”
Chamaleon element will be change like this “green → blue → green(from dispell) → blue”

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 2nd time,
Cat dark → holy
Bear/ hatter → blue
Chamaleon still blue

When Guardian Chameleon use his skill in the 3rd time,
Cat dark → holy
Bear/ hatter reflect (still blue)
Chamaleon will be blue even The Hatter and Shrubbear still reflect.
Chamaleon element will be change like this “blue → green(from dispell) → blue → green(from dispell) → blue”

4th and the next time will give similar result to 3rd time

Do you have the Chamaleon ? Could you test it ?

1 Like

No. If I had it, I would already have solved the mystery :sweat_smile: