Can a player still collect loot AQ after removal from alliance

Can a player who was removed from the alliance still receive his loot from AQ after the event ended but he/she was booted b4 collecting?

You should get your solo rewards for sure. No alliance rewards

As far as I recall if you leave you alliance during the Alliance Quest, then you lose all loot.
Joining back to the same alliance doesn’t fix this.

3 Likes

It sounds like the event ended… They booted the player, and then the player woke up and maybe collected the individual and alliance award. In that instance… I think they get the alliance award as well.

I’ve left an alliance after defeating the titan, was in chat and got the titan reward when i finally eventually returned to the home screen.

The kicked player would not have received either loot. @PlayForFun is correct with the statement above yours.

Additional info for anyone that is interested :nerd_face:. The Alliance Quest and the additional upcoming Alliance cooperative event Monster Island were both run in Puzzle Combat as a beta type thing to work out bugs before coming to E&P. MI had a huge bug which made it ~75% unplayable for a large number of Alliances in the first 2 instances, so hopefully that will not happen when it comes to E&P. The mechanics currently for both Alliance Quests are identical in each game, just different heroes and backdrops. The loot has worked in this manner from the very start, so I would be doubtful if it changes. Though, my personal opinion is that individual loot should be awarded no matter if the player is in the Alliance at the end or not. For MI there is not personal loot, only Rank Rewards (Alliance) and Rewards From Treasure Chests. Treasure Chest loot is earned by any player finding keys, and then any player using found keys to open chests (there are 2 types of chests - Treasure Chests & Relic Chests). In regards to MI loot, it is similar to Alliance War, where the points earned per player is shown to the Alliance, but has no bearing on loot. Also like Alliance War, some players will have to make contributions to the team that are necessary, but don’t award many points (exploring the map). Anyway, I hope some people that don’t play both PC & E&P will find this info interesting :nerd_face::nerd_face:

8 Likes

Very interesting… Thank you for sharing @OAlexisO :trophy:

5 Likes

Thanks for this information @OAlexisO !

2 Likes

THREADJACK

I never leave an alliance until I get paid. If I leave when titan is killed, will the rewards follow when paid?

No … You need to wait until the titan is defeated and the loot is awarded, else you’ll miss the titan loot.

If you returned and the titan was still alive and then gets defeated, your previous damage is counted and you get titan loot. However if you’re not present when the titan is defeated, you won’t get the loot when you return.

The titan has to die, process, and log in the chat… But… You can leave and not worry about getting the loot until later.

If you leave an alliance while the event is on would the alliance still remain the same points wise or would your points contributed no longer matter??

As far as I recall your earlier points will still count, but you will no longer can improve it or gain any loot from the event even if you join back.