Calling out stupidest deal ever

While this deal isn’t nearly as good as the others we’ve had, they had a full calendar to fill. Sure, they’ll offer all seven non-farmable 3* mats, all seven 4* mats. That’s 14 days. Then what? Three different flasks, scabbard, chainmail, some free days. So this offer was padding.

Key word “best available”

There has been many better offers in the past, some people just want a 5 star and will spend 100 dollars and not save the gems from the 30/20$ offers

Either way this offer is trash compared to the others BUT it’s better than buying from the store, you’re right

1 Like

wow another smack to the face deal. next a midnight root.

Not to pick on you Resol just quoting your post regarding the deal.

Every single one of you knew this was coming (Chainmail) after the last one. You can’t even suggest this wasn’t known and expected.

I swear, it’s virtually the same people that whine here about there not being enough small dollar offers, and then once SG actually gives them that, they whine they’re not good enough.

If you don’t like the offer, don’t buy it. If you don’t like the game, do something else.

If you were actually spending money before, with that pack Dante named, then you know this is the top end gem ratio normally offered, with a bonus item. That’s it, it doesn’t completely suck as a result, and you can buy many 200 gem offers during this event and probably come right around 2600 or more anyway.

Surprise!

3 Likes

I won’t buy gems unless they’re half a cent. These deals have all been non deals IMO.

I believe the problem here is that

200 gems + rare material

is in no way equal in value to

200 gems + farmable material

And yet they cost the same. Of course it will make people ask what the hell :slight_smile: Either these filler deals should be cheaper, have more gems, or something that’s not so easily farmable. Tornadoes, Dragon Attacks, Time Stops, Miracle Scrolls come to mind. All much better than Scabbard/Chainmail/Tall Boots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I dunno…I have bought the $4.99 gem deals before. Adding an item to the mix is just gravy for me. I’ll understand if others don’t agree. :wink:

And tomorrow? I’m betting on a Battle Manual. Oh boy! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I bet we get boots next. And this post will go on for a day more😃

1 Like

The only reason why we all get mad is that no shields came with the same method for now (and really can’t understand why).
This everyday offers are not bad per se, they have to fill the calendar and you don’t have to absolutely buy them all.

And sooooo… Nature quest pop out.
Coincidence? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If a sturdy shield isn’t offered I will join my voice to everyone else’s commentary here on how SG is a bunch of, well, you know.

That said, it hasn’t happened yet, and it seems absolutely absurd that it won’t, so before I start calling their baby ugly I’ll wait till the 31st.

1 Like

I’m the meantime, I’m going to get the FREE Sturdy Shield (and Tonic!) offered in Shrikewood: :grin:

3 Likes

@Rook, Done and done, Albie is ascended, Merry Christmas to me!
Oh, a scabbard is only junk until you need it.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

All right, I got my 8 shields. Now can I please get a Lianna to complete the set? :whale:

3 Likes

Shrikewood gave me the tonics and all but one of the shields i need to complete Alberich. Now, SG, you just need to put the shield on the Advent calendar! :calendar:

2 Likes

U wanted shields…and then they give u rings lol

1 Like

That’s the last mat I need for Ares, so I’m a happy boy.

@Rook, I figured it out! How do you like “me” now? :rofl:

1 Like

Really got to love human nature…

Here’s a month of deals. We’ll start with some good deals… and randomly distribute in some normal ‘deals’ (in which you get a free item for the normal going rate for gems).

Complaints.

It’s a simple game. If it’s not good value, you don’t buy. In any normal day you wouldn’t have the deal available. So if you get one, and it’s not a good deal, then you’re no worse off than if you didn’t have one at all (at which time you wouldn’t be complaining that it’s a bad deal in the first place).

Anyone been offered a used car? Some are great value. Some are out to rob you. Buyer beware… and know the value of the product you’re buying.

3 Likes