Calling all Math Wizards

Hey, I’m just relaying what some certain groups tell me. :joy:

1 Like

Flavour = Flavor

Now think of any word that the Brits have a U in and take that U away. The Yanks threw that out the same time they threw us out :joy:

4 Likes

Colour = Color

20 Dodgy rng rolls

Mum = mom :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What about defense and defence?

1 Like

The fence/ fense ones are the funniest (particularly when you see pics of NFL fans holding up a cardboard D and a fence)

1 Like

Ah, of course. I still spell behaviour, favourite, colour, etc. the proper way and have had plenty of people here try to correct me. Not to mention how to spell grey colour, but since I’m wrong it’s “gray color”. :laughing:

1 Like

Anyone who calls jam ‘jelly’ and jelly ‘jello’ cannot be trusted.

1 Like

What about Americans using z instead of s in many words too? Like organisation/organization, analyse/analyze to give two examples with a noun and a verb.
Also metre/meter (the unit’s name).

2 Likes

This one Americans don’t use :joy::joy:. Metric system is too complicated for many here.

4 Likes

I still don’t know which one I’m supposed to use:
Canceled or cancelled?
Gray or grey?

3 Likes

Since I’ve been dealing with this PRNG thing for the last 30 years in games I can tell you that all PRNGs that don’t implement specific countermeasures are prone to streaking when called multiple times in a very short amount of time which is the case when a random skill targets many enemies or when you throw a wave with a certain monkey’s skill active.

The problem is… The faster your phone the more likely are events to be processed in a very short time frame and similar issues are introduced by computational parallelism.

My advice in trying to tackle this is to do some of the following:

1. don’t use skills all “at once”
  2. make a few forbidden moves (move tiles that don’t match)
  3. try to fire heroes that are not ready
  4. if you have the option switch to a different network (while you can’t always do it on the fly because sometimes the game reconnects, you can switch from mobile data to wi-fi and viceversa)

This is drawn from several PRNGs that are known to reseed based on stuff like IP, cursor position, last n actions and procedure invoking the PRNG.
Absolutely not granted to work, but you never know :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

What should we be resetting or tinkering to make summons spit out a 5* everytime? Or at least once in a single pull? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This adds to the wizardry, in their eyes :rofl:

3 Likes

Your position. As Zynga CEO :crazy_face:
Although at that point you could probably get your heroes thru the random thingy as much as you like :rofl:
hasbulla-money (1)

1 Like