Calendar of Events November 2022 Discussion

Well, the heroes released in the first wave of Styx were not that appealing, especially for defense. With Erebus being the really bad one - despite being hardly criticized in beta, no change to his mechanic was made. So no surprise, that pulls were not that huge and we don’t see conditional snipers in defense. The next batch will be much better because only good heroes are left.

In terms of SE, I can’t complain that it’s moved. Since the disgusting price increase, my spendings went down immensely, so every time more to get to 20 souls is welcomed.

3 Likes

I’m saving my ETT for magic troops. I always prioritize the mana troops and magic are very good on it

3 Likes

Annoyed by the change of date of the exchange of Souls, for something good and free they damage it like Atlantis

2 Likes

Styx troops have 20% mana too. And Bypass.

2 Likes

Exactly, and Bypass is imho way better than the healing bonus from the magic troops, so Styx troops are currently the best in the game.

Bypass is better than healing, but they also have less attack and defense… Also not every hero needs bypass (taunt and healers)… so IMO I’d prioiritze a magic troop set before Styx unless if you know you will always use a hitter in every color on defense and never any taunt/healer.

2 Likes

Good point! But well, for defense I use my 29/30 mana troops anyways; the competition for the new troops happens for the secondary troops for my mono squads… these are between 11-17 lvl and it’s a long way ahead - I don’t even have a set of magic/styx for all the colors, not to mention a couple of them!

So basically the new troops matter for me the most on the attack teams only. Mana speed is a priority there → then bypass always better than heal bonus.

1 Like

Yeah my goal is to get a magic set to 29 for defense, slowly getting there… I am missing red/yellow though so kinda disappointed they are messing with the tower event rotation, means an additional month til I can attempt to get magic troops.

Is there perhaps a calendar that takes into account what tournaments are coming up next month?

Does anyone knows who will be featured in S5 next month :thinking:

Does anyone know what color and when to expect limit break quest?

The colour is supposedly going to be green, but when that will be I have no idea.

whale players do not like risky investments. Must be either a strong attacker or a solid defensive hero. but styx, ninja and magic heroes are not reliable no matter how strong they are. it is slow to push the peak of its power in attack, and its performance is unpredictable on defense. therefore they are far from competing with slow op heroes. Unless they give up their dreams of gradual defense or attack, they won’t be able to catch the buying spree of the expected.

Here is @Elioty33 's prediction.

3 Likes

On the one hand it’s pitty that SE moved (to December? I didn’t find any reference about it)

On the other I’ll have more time to gather more 5* for it + Marijana will still have a chance to get her customer before I drop hero to SE

:grin:

1 Like

@Zartanis, are you and/or the other „calendar makers“ preparing a november calender?
Your calendars were very appreciated, many thanks for your good work.

Happy gaming

4 Likes

Thank you @Gimliv ! Here is the link to the November Calendars:

2 Likes

Thank you again!

Happy gaming

1 Like

Seeing Styx, I stopped using m ETTs :rofl::rofl::roll_eyes::man_shrugging:t2:

On the flip side, it gives people like me more time to build up a 5* reserve.

1 Like