Calendar of Events for Nov & Dec 2021 Announced - Discussion

Just wondering if the calendar can include all quests including major rewards such as; ascension items from Shilo Desert etc.

Those are random so I doubt they would add that but would probably be appreciated by the community.

3 Likes

So, no costume chamber in Decemberā€¦ ahhhhā€¦ that was out of my calculations ā€¦ :slight_smile:

@Petri will the festival appear several times a year?
Weā€™d have a better chance of getting heroes.

There is already clarification above in this very thread, that the events are being retired and not the heroes.

Heroes will be available via various types of summons during the year
and
5* the heroes will be added to the Hero Academy also. There is also some very initial talk about 3 & 4* event heroes from Hero Academy stagesā€¦

On a realistic front, the retired events were on a once in a year type cycle in 2021, so nothing actually has changed.

Trust the information helps you to plan & try for your EDD heroes you want to aim for !

2 Likes

Javkass is peace of crap, he is viable only 7* Titan maximum and if you use him above he takes 1 shot and he is a peace of history. But still u can chase Leonidas C and he is way better and stronger

Iā€™m using Jackal just fine on 11* titans and in fact also use 3* berthold and getting my best purple titan scores ever.

5 Likes

We have currently purple 14* titan and Jackal is still doing his job. Granted, I flank him by Sif plus some bomb attacks and dragon banners are needed, plus heā€™s LB+20, but still, Leo doesnā€™t bother to show in his costume so Jackal does his job.

6 Likes

The previous events should not be stopped. The players who already have Guardian Panther, Pixie, Hansel, Peters, Guardian Falcon, Almur, etc. are in advanced position but the new players are now deprived.

So, previous events must be continued.

In the absence of C Leo and other assorted pieces of pralines, I can state that my turboed-up simple dark chocolate slab Jackal is alive and serving me well on 10* titans. I definitely donā€™t agree that he is a peace of crap.

Sorry about the slight sweetish tendencies of my reply. I was visiting the thread [Master] - Happy neverending Cake Day @PlayForFun! šŸ°ā™¾ļø - #268 by Pike and now have some problems with redirecting my mind. Anyway, enjoy the party there.

5 Likes

Please, forgive the ignorance. Whatā€™s the meaning of C2P? TKS in avance.

Cheap to Play :slight_smile: it means not much money spent on the game

1 Like

The heros will still be available.

I use Jackal on every purple titan 14* and mystic no issue

1 Like

A cross over tournament where every heroā€™s color is shifted. Somewhat like that Circus one only for the entire match. Your green is red your blue is green etc. but also cross over so a yellow would be green or something

I prefer both the new format for challenge events and the new heroes. Whilst there are a few excellent heroes in the old events, the new ones - especially Starfall Circus and Magic Tower - are much better and more appropriate for todayā€™s meta. Itā€™s nice to have an event with the old ones, but I wonā€™t be summoning there. Why would I want yesterdayā€™s heroes when new and better ones are constantly being released (something I like). Youā€™ll always catch one or the other new hero. Not sold on the Slayers.

Arnab, they arenā€™t deprived, they have access to better heroes

1 Like

Nightmare2048, I use Jackal against 14* titans too, also flanked by Sif and +20/LB.

1 Like

Nemesis, Iā€™m using Jackal successfully against 14* titans. And why so rude?

Iā€™m not rude but I just donā€™t understand how you can use Jackars on titan over9* because actually he take 1 hit and his history. Without eny mana his absolute not usable