Calendar of Events for Nov & Dec 2021 Announced - Discussion

That will be a good day when you really do exit :joy:

1 Like

You can search the 2019 and 2020 Black Friday events on the forum. 2020 Black Friday Mega Sale — Discussion.

2 Likes

I did find that black knight graphic used for black Friday funny, good play on character for the deal.

He could reduce your summon though via Dawa down to a value of $0.01, it’s just a pocket wound!

5 Likes

Challenge Festival sounds interesting. Likely it’s a chance to summon heroes from the challenge events being retired. You can already get those heroes in Tavern and from HA10. Lots of opportunity for a cool event, potentially taking levels from all five retired events. It all comes down to the execution.

Thanks for the heads-up on all this Petri! I’m looking forward to hearing about the festival.

3 Likes

In other words, this depends on how long NO-SPEND will take. If the Community will give up now we will have a great opportunity to get them frm a new shiny portal, if we stay strong then probably they will be added to HA or lvl 20 training camp.
DON’T GIVE UP, STAY STRONG, SG IS OBVIOUSLY BREAKING!

3 Likes

No spend to me. Sorry

2 Likes

Old event heroes should be available in TC 20 and elemental summon if there aren´t an specfic event to obtain them.

5 Likes

I’m guessing the whales no spend ends just before black Friday lol

2 Likes

Former event heroes instead of season 1 heroes in all summons could be a great thing…just to throw an idea out there.

3 Likes

This all window dressing if tower takes gems to complete. If we are going to pretend that SG is listening I would like to see the feedback that said “I want to pay to complete content now.” Or “The 50 stage tower is too short”. Again you will/already have lost money on this long term to gain a relatively small amount in short term.

15 flags per day for is good for business, just increase the number of flasks you can buy per day for those ranking. This and the increased difficulty buys will make more than angering everyone more with the 10 energy per day model.

So you all retired the events without a plan in place for the ability to acquire the heroes from them. Sounds par for the course with you all.

1 Like

First off, thank you for this. It’s the kind of communication we all appreciate. Please keep this consistent.

I would echo someone else’s comment here that we would appreciate details of any new summon events (Black Friday?) soon as it impacts how we approach S4 and ninja tower.

I won’t bash you guys more then you already have been for the decision to retire old events. I appreciate the communication though. And I’ll leave it at that.

8 Likes

WTF??? Now i never gonna get Jackal, Falcon, Gretel, Hansel, bat, pixie, lancelot, peters, vodnik, chesire cat, bear with taunt, merlin, bauchan lol

■■■■■■ ridiculous!!! :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

If these heroes will be available at tc or hero academy then i wont mind.

2 Likes

When you say “somewhere,” this excludes the Black Friday Summons that was also apparently added despite it not connecting to a specific event and will probably have a higher chance of pulling TC20 hero than the past 40 or so heroes that were added to the now retired Challenge Events?

I would be dumbfoundedly pleased.

Absolutely agree, unnecessary and annoying.

I bet this forgotten heroes will be available in some new structure similar to hero academy :))) becouse if you remember when they was answering the question from the Q&A they told us that in future stronghold can get more levels and maybe there will be new structures! So thats it!!! Have a nice day all of you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instead voting for one, may we have all 5 old challenge events for one last time.
It’s a win win situation for you and players. Many people still want to summons some heroes

5 Likes

A new event and call portal should be created for them. Like tavern of legends.

1 Like

^^ Challenge Festival. I think. Look in the December notes.

Great discussion. Please consider getting rid of the Alliance Challenge Event concept already run as it penalized members during alliance switches. It also penalized higher tier players with rewards based on lower level members that would only widen the gap for advanced and mid level players in the same Alliance. The Challenge Events have been stellar for individual roster development that requires unique levels of player attention to detail. Challenge events are not shared wars or Titans!!! Please keep them separated for the betterment of the community at large and reduce greater disparity.

You are forcing higher tier players to never play with lower ones and that might easily create animosity of peers. I can see numerous Alliances start kicking out members that are bottom feeding their Alliances based on shared Challenge Event rewards.