Calendar of Events for Nov & Dec 2021 Announced - Discussion

As per these celandars maybe in January…

2 Likes

I guess that there will be an additional event, where all the heroes from the retired events will be present, similarly as Tavern of Legends was created.

Then, each month 2nd generation heroes from one previous portal will be featured (e. g. BK, Lady of the Lake in one month, then Gazelle, Chameleon the other one etc).

1 Like

Grate stuff @Petri.

You get a :+1: from me. Witch is rare from me :joy:. Nice work.

5 Likes

Yeah, retiring old challenge events without fully knowing what to do with heroes from those events is quite baffling (considering there are some useful 4* heroes that even f2p can hope to obtain easily).
Still, i find way more disturbing that they are rolling out new Ninja Tower and Ruby as is. Like, seriously?

3 Likes

Thanks very much for the head-up, it’s greatly appreciated.

Please can you consider giving these older heroes a buff so they can remain relevant with the new heroes?

3 Likes

I play for 3 years about to hit the 4th in January… saying that i was f2p and c2p for the time… still no freaking Jackal!! :rofl: i really hope TC20 will be the answer

1 Like

@Petri
First of all a great big thank you (it’s well deserved) for the official game calendar.
And many thanks for clarification on the continued availability of event heroes. It’s much appreciated. Cheers

7 Likes

I’m also concerned, but I’m willing to wait for a reasonable amount of time to find out - maybe SG are still finalizing the details, and don’t want to preempt anything.

I do think SG should announce the where and the mechanics before the month ends, though.

3 Likes

They did say these heros will be available els where but not sure where yet so not all is lost.

So, for the Challenge Festival, I wonder if all of those challenge event heroes will be available then

1 Like

@Petri Any information about this?
Will we see this again before January? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Petri said they will be available somewhere… Settle down folks, he didn’t say SGG didn’t know where they would be available… He said somewhere, which probably means they are not ready to tell us. Like he said about the Tomes, they will likely give us more info closer to that time… Black Friday pulls and the Challenge Festival in December are both opportunities for the Cash Grabs on these older heroes before they announce where else they may be available.

2 Likes

Here’s the full schedule of Empires & Puzzles Events for November and December!

Great to finally have the official schedule published by SG; I see this as a first little step to rebuild the trust of players that got hit by a lot these recent days… I really hope this is a beginning of new approach towards the players. It’s long time due.

Black Friday Summon * Major Summon Event with a small gift for all players — stay tuned for more information!

I really hope we’ll get to learn some details of it ahead of time. Seeing some unique portal makes me want to save all the gems and cheap offers’ change I can for it; meaning skipping chances at S4 and Ninja new portal. If that’s to discover the black friday summon is a ripoff or features heroes noone really wants, it would be pretty annoying.

• We are retiring 5 old Challenge Events — Pirates of Corellia, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, Riddles of Wonderland, and Fables of Grimforest will all be removed from the rotation.

Shocking news, but on the flip side, we’ll no longer run into risk of one event being available every 10 months. I wonder where those old heroes gonna end up, and whether this move and the “New Tome items” have something to do with solution to duplicates…

December 1, 2021 8:00 AM → January 1, 2022 8:00 AM : Santa’s Challenge

So, no longer pulls will be possible in January to try and get a new HotM with EHTs. Looks like this is planned inconvenience as nothing would hurt from keeping it open for some of January as well, especially that a significant group of players lives in countries where Christmas is celebrated in January… Dislike for this one, totally unnecessary.

December 15, 2021 8:00 AM → December 19, 2021 8:00 AM : Challenge Event – Challenge Festival

Similar to Black Friday Summon - what in the heck is it? Very intrigued. ALSO very good idea to swap this with ToL for December - if it’s going to be a monthly challenge formula, great that it won’t happen during Christmas celebration but a week before. Whoever had this idea - good call & thank you!

New: Bonus Emblem Chests (awarded for every 10 Summons)

:thinking:

7 Likes

Are there any plans to buff the heroes from the events that are being retired? Since many of us have heroes from these events. It seems we will be taking a loss considering that the newer heroes have and continue to get stronger. If not plz consider doing so.

2 Likes

From the within #Thread reply by @Petri : it is clear that the heroes will be available from various sources, which I am sure will be announced later / discovered by us.

However, the Challenge Events are retired, primarily it seems to do away with the 15x3 stages & be in tune with the current CE : 10x3 stages, which was also indicated during the Q&A.

So more variety will come with new CEs & heroes. I am also sure that old wine in new bottle will also come, via ENHANCED copies of semi-retired heroes of these events :wink:

Watch on : Coz, SG can only build that much hero varieties… which we can Cleary see from recent hero launches - introductions into the game… they are not much different from previous ones…BUT can do more specials (active / passive) & have higher - more powerful Attack /Defence /Health stats, etc !

Reducing = Weeding out already roster present heroes & similar newbies to come for the CHASE :rofl:

1 Like

I was afraid of that…

Can someone direct me to this “clear” information please? I can’t find it.

It sounds to me rather than "various"
It will be a single source. Otherwise…
Why clean-up the amount of extra events to replace with added various sources?
That makes no sense

3 Likes

:point_up:

There you go @Pompitous : Its in this thread above… scroll a bit !

Since it hasn’t been specified where but term somewhere is used, I wrote what I wrote :wink:

Just wait and find out then hav a debate about it then. Obviously at some point there will be more to say but for now TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Thanks @dansing

When I read that I interpret as somewhere not somewhere’s.

The only issue that will arise will be the increased pool.
So for example, if you are missing Jackal, and all the event heroes are now compiled in a single portal, then the likelihood of retrieving your missing card is drastically reduced.

Not a big deal really. That’s a typical likelihood anyway

Maybe to help, they can reduce the amount of S1 3* they flood the portal with but…
lol… that was hard enough to type without my fingers feeling a choking sensation…
Wait and see E&Peeps.

Wait for what is replacing the events …
:wink:

2 Likes