Calendar of Events for Nov & Dec 2021 Announced - Discussion

While I’ve mixed feelings about this news, this level of detail and communication is always welcome. Hands down.

18 Likes

Thank you so very much for the information. I am really looking forward to getting a chance at some of the older and still very desirable event heroes. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Petri, congratulations to SGG for launching the November and December calendars, it’s an excellent initiative. Next to the calendars, the announcements, which help the E&P community not to be left in the dark and to plan for what is to come.

Happy with the renewal of events, a company that reinvents and updates itself, always has a solid base of consumers.

Thanks for listening to your player base and updating heroes like Inari, Thoth, Salmon Loki and the two villains. Please also remember Asterius and Isrod, they also need an urgent update, they quickly fell by the wayside. They were designed to be released with high stats, when that changed, their abilities weren’t updated, to overcome the reduction.

24 Likes

if Asterius and Isrod gets buffed, then Toxicandra would be the only one left without a buff

It would be very nice if we got to know about this black friday event before the ninja tower, so we can plan our summons better.

8 Likes

Hopefully they will add a few additiianl levels to either HA or TC for a chance (greater than 5%) for these challenge event heros.

2 Likes

Thabk you very much for this clarification @Petri. Perhaps it should be included in the announcement as well to stave off unnecessary outrage?

12 Likes

they may still be ironing out the details of that “somewhere” else that the old Challenge Event Heroes will be.

i second (or 10th i think :laughing:) the increased communication.

8 Likes

Where will the available heroes from the removed events be? Panther 5*, Jackal 4 *, Falcon 4 * and others? These are valuable carvers, where can you get them ??

What to hell is wrong with you? You are giong to eliminate the elder heroes completely?

Oh no, I forgot. You are hiding them behind a big wall which is only to break with money. The older heroes were by far better designed than the new ones.

You are on the way to make the game a pure cash cow for you. But you also destroy all the nice features more and more.

Shame on you SG.

2 Likes

You get them at tge ATM. Pay 2000 Dollars and you get a 1% Chance to get one out of 278 useless and 22 useful heroes.

Amazing level of detail.

10 Likes

Woah! Thank you so much for this info, SG! I gotta admit, I’m a little shocked to see they’re gonna retire the older challenge events. :open_mouth:Will the remaining challenge heroes like White Rabbit and such be added into HA? I saw Vandra and such seasonal heroes made it in, but not White Rabbit, Black Knight, etc? Orrrrr knowing SG, perhaps these’ll be held for some ‘super duper legacy challenge events’ type portal, rather than go into HA? :joy:

1 Like

Joint event? Combine old heroes into one quest.
It would be fun to play with them :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Lol at least we know they have plan :slight_smile:

Aaaaaaanddddd there it is. :laughing:

@Kowagi , I share your fears about how difficult these heroes will be to obtain in the future, and I really wish SGG had been more transparent about that in the announcement. That said, I would encourage you to look at @Draerius 's comment above. Expressing those concerns constructively may be key in receiving the kind of communication we have been asking for from SGG for a long time.

14 Likes

About the retired Events I’m not that worried. Some of the heroes there were not really worth the gems/tokens/coins.
It would be too bad to have lost them forever, though. As long as all of them (including 3* and 4*) will be available somewhere, I’m happy.

1 Like

It is pretty easy. Money money money. Tge amount of new heroes and the increasing speed of releasing them makes it more and more obvious.

I play for more than 3 years but in the last few moths I got lost. I knew every single heroe and than SG started a flood of new heroes. Faster, stronger and even more faster and stronger and than a new round started.

But many people are not willing to follow that speed with spending more and more money. So they take out the older heroes and events. So people can only spend money on events wither less chance to get something for it.

2 Likes

First off, much appreciated on the calendars.

I don’t see anything about an upcoming alliance quest. Any information on when we can expect the next one?

It’s a good move.

I think most people have no idea how long the E&P application is active on their device.

Go to your app setting and set a timer.
Find out!

Then consider how many player’s in the population have jobs. Have children.
Have lives…
the percentage of people who are thrilled to spend 6+ hours a day in this app can’t possibly be a majority. I doubt them to be more than 3%.
Irritating 97% of the population such a massive time suck is bad business.
What originally drew me to this game was it’s leisurely pace.

Plus… how do you expect to continue with new events containing 6* cards in disguise? The game is too crowded for this trend.

Of course they will still offer the old cards in an expensive portal where the odds to get a specific card your missing will be diminished by the larger pool.
Problem solved and par for the course.

So I say good job and happily start a slow clap, then exit the room

5 Likes