Calendar of Events for Nov & Dec 2021 Announced - Discussion

We have just announced the full calendar for Empires & Puzzles Events in November & December 2021! Check it out below:

Discuss the announced schedule and share your feedback on it here!

33 Likes

wow excelente aporte SG.

Wow excelent news, thanks SG

3 Likes

Are we never going to be able to get jackal, falcon, Hansel, Gretel, etc after this month… Any.pkans to expand training camp or anything?

Overall, I am happy with this announcement and level of communication from SGG - it is something that has been lacking so glad to see they made their own calendar and provided a good amount of detail, more than I am uses to seeing so great improvement @Staff_SGG ! Thank you for sharing this with us.

31 Likes
  • We are retiring 5 old Challenge Events — Pirates of Corellia, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, Riddles of Wonderland, and Fables of Grimforest will all be removed from the rotation.

Holy crap! Brace for impact!

24 Likes

Good point. HA is not the solution as 4* are not there. There are a few 3*/4* I never got (yellow fairy is one). Maybe more as TC20 heroes?

12 Likes

I hope people don’t get outraged cause that might deter this level of detail being shared in the future… Open civil discussions would be nice everyone! Yes, more details to how we are getting these heroes in the future are welcomed.

5 Likes

First of all thx for creating these official calendars.

Does this means the heroes from these events (3-4) stars will be available somewhere else ?

20 Likes

If we aren’t going to see this 4s, SG needs to add them to TC20 or a least the HA so we can have an option to pull this 4s

8 Likes

Best guess the new portal will feature the heroes from the 5 events?
Or maybe they’ll be rolled into TC and other places that S1 heroes abound?

3 Likes

This is great! Clear outline of when events are. Plenty of advanced notice for December events including Santa’s Challenge.

This is a great step in the right direction for SG!

I didn’t expect other announcements to be included in here so I’ll be waiting on further details.

19 Likes

The current plan is that the old Challenge Event Heroes will be available somewhere, just the Events themselves will be retired.

97 Likes

indeed, thank you for the official calendar. it’s very welcome!

Like everyone else, I’m super curious as to where the 3* and 4* from these events will be available.
thank you @Petri for confirming they will all be available somewhere at least…

:slight_smile:

(really hope a new level will be added to Hero Academy for retraining 3* and 4*)

So this won’t happen

14 Likes

Thankfully they just noted that there will be a place to get them. Possibly that new December event could feature them all or there may be a Tavern of Challenges or something.

4 Likes

I have a few guesses…
Training camps (could help ease some of the power concerns, but not very likely given no money involved)
Costume chamber (some costumes already designed for 5*, add to chamber as developed)
Some new event blending them all together.

3 Likes

Not just welcomed. Expected. It would have taken all of about 2.5 seconds to know this was the logical next question after dropping a bomb like this with no warning.

I 100% agree about this clear announcement with calendars. Bravo! More of same, please. At the same time, it’s frustrating that the announcement leaves some very basic, predictable questions unanswered.

9 Likes

All of the old events should get one last run. This is really dumb.

If you shove all of the events heroes in one portal we know that the summons pool will be so diluted that it will be practically impossible to get the hero you want.

If you run each old event one more time after this announcement people will be more likely to spend.

18 Likes

Thx for the answer Petri.

6 Likes

Glad the 15 stages events are gone.

I always found them very time consuming compared to the new 10 stages.

I hope the heroes will be available in good places and potential improvements for hero academy and training camps

9 Likes

I’m still missing Jackal and Hansel.

Some have postulated a new level of HA with the old challenge 3/4* but if it includes S1 3/4* with abysmal odds to get old challenge heroes I won’t run it.

5 Likes

Cookie Settings