Calendar for upcoming events [Staff Response in Post #24]

Would like to see a calendar one can reference to see when the next event/challenge/summon portal is available/open.

Thanks!

I’m in agreement with this. Having a calendar will allow gamers to plan ahead and budget their spending.

5 Likes

They’re all over forum.

But order goes as follows:

Pirates
Fables
Guardians
Knights

Summons open 2nd thursday of every month i believe

2 Likes

Holy smokes that’s coming up! Yes, aware I can find the info on the forum if I look hard enough… I’m just a little lazy I suppose :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Look no further lol

3 Likes

Got it!. I think we had fables last so now i’ll have to find out what heroes they’re bringing out for the guardians summons and see if summoning is worth it. Sometimes summoning these heros - these dupe heros sting man.

1 Like

Agreed :sweat_smile: Tried for Victor so many times and all I have to show for it are 5 stinky Vlads and 1 Valeria. Correction-- had to show. Vlad dupes were fed to Rigard.

1 Like

My lifesaver :sob:

20 chars

1 Like

You think that’s bad? I did more than 200 pulls trying to get Guinevere and ended up with the short end of the stick. Although i’d love to have her, I’m not sure if i want to try to get her. Maybe Ill save just for when she comes out to see what happens.

2 Likes

Guardians this week.

5*:
Panther
Owl
Kong

4*:
Jackal
Falcon

Reflect color is yellow

Search any of those names and cards should be relatively easy to find

May also be in the thread i linked above or simply ask there and see if someone will post them

squeals with excitement

1 Like

I think as long as you stick to a budget, you will not rage quit like others. I’ve read enough horror stories on this forum to be wary about summons… I really really wanted Victor but 3 10x summons + 4 tokens is enough for me haha

1 Like

Not bragging but i got two Victors. I’ll save them. In the event that we obtain the ability to trade, Ill trade you one. Promise. :smile:

I’m gonna hold you to that :heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

Oh man, I’d like Panther, Owl, and Kong. It’ll be rough.

Not a problem, my dear.

Owl is crap

Kong isnt great but not horrible

Panther jackal falcon are 3 you want

Elemental defense droppers:
Panther Purple
Jackal Yellow
Falcon Red

2 Likes

Agreed, you should be after the two 4* and G Panther for titan hits. The two 4* should be fairly easy to obtain too, compared to any of the 5*.

2 Likes

If I ever pull the Owl or the Gorilla in the coming Guardian event, I’m not sure if I would laugh or cry. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol littlw of both for me since i still dont have panther