Calendar for upcoming events [Staff Response in Post #24]

I’m gonna hold you to that :heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

Oh man, I’d like Panther, Owl, and Kong. It’ll be rough.

Not a problem, my dear.

Owl is crap

Kong isnt great but not horrible

Panther jackal falcon are 3 you want

Elemental defense droppers:
Panther Purple
Jackal Yellow
Falcon Red

2 Likes

Agreed, you should be after the two 4* and G Panther for titan hits. The two 4* should be fairly easy to obtain too, compared to any of the 5*.

2 Likes

If I ever pull the Owl or the Gorilla in the coming Guardian event, I’m not sure if I would laugh or cry. :joy:

2 Likes

Lol littlw of both for me since i still dont have panther

So, I tried for Owl like as I wanted him but didnt get him. Ended up with 2 Jackals. After that, I decided not to spend any more and decided to wait for whevever Guineviere comes out.

I hear Jackal is good! Good call, only one more month to goooooo~

Hey guys,

I also have a question on upcoming events:

How does Atlantis fit in this schedule? Due having Atlantis summons in January (and being only player since end of december) I’m totally unaware of what event upcoming next…?

This (the calendar for the current month) is something we are planning to do at some point in the near future. :slight_smile:

Edit: Just to clarify that this would be published on the forum.

13 Likes

Good news
Thank’s Petri

No dates I want dates rotation nice but doesn’t help when dates matter. What’s in march

March will be Grimforest.

3 Likes

Ok. Is it also true what global chat had also stated 3-4 people in it. That guardians of teltoc will be after grimforest in the same month??

Not in the same month, but the following month.

1 Like

Thanks. Still a little frustrating to be mislead but good to know. Why does one of the events go on three different months but the others only on two different months?

There are 5 events, which are simply on a rolling monthly rota, so it evens itself out.

1 Like

There should be an IN GAME calendar that lists all major events (rare events, challenge events, Atlantis, seasonal events) exactly like in this post
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/july-2019-calendar-fables-of-grimforest-challenge-event-trials-rare-quest-and-atlantis-tentative/115221
It only needs to show the current month and the next month.
I am tired of all the posts asking ‘when does X start’ and this would put an end to all of those.

3 Likes

Cookie Settings