Calculation order for emblems, family bonus & troops

I assume: Emblem -> Troop -> Family bonus

In my case I have Ariel, Atomos, Poseidon

Example: Ariel Base Defense 768

• Emblems L3: 21
  • Crit Troop +20%: 157
  • Family bonus +10%: 94

Is this order & the maths correct? Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Surely if its multiplying then it doesn’t matter unless they all add from the base…

2 x 1.2 x 1.15 is the same as 2 x 1.15 x 1.2…

@the100thmonkey Of course, more coffee please. However, emblems is a fixed value.

The question should read:

Do emblems represent new Base value before adding troop & family bonus?

2 Likes

I would like to know the answer to this also, though I feel emblems are base as they affect the stats on the card. I feel that the other 2 may be off this base and not stack but I hope they do.

Sorry I can’t be more help.

The completist in me wants to add buffs, items and when debuff are layered too - and summarize

Line item (classification) : Type : Value : Source : Notes

Example -

non stack

01 : enhancement : 30% : Special skill : Kiril
01 : enhancement : 25% : battle item : banner

Stackable

01 : enhancement : 30% : Special skill : Kiril
02 : enhancement : 05 % : Family bonus : Atlantis family
03: detriment: -34% : enemy Debuff : ramming pulverizor

Maybe an addition column for duration

1 Like

If the emblems are static (I.e., giving x number of emblems always changes the base amount by the same rate/number), then you could say this, but they dont.

Depending on your path down the emblem ladder, you can change the total amount of:

• Attack
  • Defense
  • Health
  • Talent
  • Attack Bonus
  • Defense Bonus
  • Healing Bonus
  • Critical Bonus
  • Mana Bonus
  • etc.

It wont be the same every time for the same card, because different players choose different paths and get different total effects which affect their base numbers.

1 Like

We understand. Wanted to verify the order, but with percentages it doesn’t matter, only variables like emblems.

We need confirmation that the calculation is performed by starting with the new base value from emblems regardless off route, the card will display enhanced values.
To get new total add the respective percentages of the family & troop for any given category you want to calculate. In this case it was defense.

If this is correct the post can be marked as solved & be closed. Thank you

Just to be clear what I want to know is how it works, either:

1. Base def x family x troop eg 1000 x 1.15 x 1.2 = 1380

Or

1. base def + (base def x family) + (base def x troop) eg 1000 + (1000 x 0.15) + (1000 x 0.2) = 1350

And equally when items / buffs stack likewise do they stack multiplying (eg 1) or adding a multiple of the base (eg 2).

Hopefully that is clear and I am assuming that talents affect base (As they change the stats on your card) and as such always affect every multiply - please correct me if this is not right.

@4nton, next time you attack with the trio, click on Ariel and it should display the adjusted defense based on your emblems, troops and family bonus.

The total might be helpful in backtracking how these apply to Ariel.

3 Likes

Look here: https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/damage-calculation/80915

Short answer: emblems change the base stats of a hero. This change affects all calculations, including DOT, attack buffs, etc.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings