Calculation for Battle Loot

And if you disagree that’s okay. I’m not a sugar coated only type of person but I do expect comments to contribute not complain about the original post

If it was a burning issue, by now your topic would have been on fire… But, is it?!
You have your answer…

How is my comment not a contribution… clearly, its a view that most players seem to follow + enjoy this as a game & farmable items are available in plenty.

I realised all the above in first few months & hence have enjoyed the game immensely, instead of deep analytics / complaints…
bcoz,
I have found SG manage things quite speedily, when it comes to fairness towards players… & they have been fairly transparent about things, whether we like it or not…

Good luck with your search !!

I don’t care if it is on fire. I was trying to get an answer from SG of which I did. How is your comment not a contribution? Do you know what the word means? To help achieve or provide something. In this case it should be to help provide the answer of the question given. You have not touched that subject except to complain that I made the post. What you have done is troll: to make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them. All you have done is be irritating. You have had your 10mins now go bother someone else.

Hahahahahhahaha. You are delusional! They are not speedy, transparent or tremendously care about the players. That’s why I had to ask on this forum something that should be written out in the game.

Well if it’s short often then this should be investigated. Loot is crappy enough without losing out on something we earned.

2 Likes

agree, i’ll keep an eye on it as well, if it specifies 23 in chest, there should be 23 items. thank you for bringing it to the forum

1 Like

It is often. When it is a quest of 3 levels 2 of them will be short.

1 Like