C. Scarlett holds her second sword backwards

Unless I’m missing something?

5 Likes

What’s missing is the rest of her sword blade in the original version …

3 Likes

Original version for comparison

@Saltyy I don’t understand how it backward. Do the second sword mean the sword behind her in costume version ?

1 Like

Yes, if she extended her arm gripping the sword behind her back, the point would curve towards the ground, opposite of the sword she holds in front of her

2 Likes

How do we know how long that blade is? It could be her sushi knife.

Looks like she has a whole kitchen set on her back…

Unless she actually carries 4 swords and scabbards on her back.

6 Likes

Haha maybe the other two are just handles :thinking:

She is a member of 4* S1 cooking team :rofl:,

5 Likes

It is maybe like Rurouni Kenshin Sword?

reruni

Sakabatō

The Sakabatō ( (さか) () (とう) Reverse-Blade Sword ?) is the last of the strange swords forged by master swordsmith Arai Shakkū.

But in C.Scarlett sword, the sharp (lighter color) is not in the reverse though… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Boldtusk didn’t deserved this kind of mockery… it’s a shame…

I know but it is the only full body picture of him that I can find (from google).

It’s not your fault… that’s SG idea of a (sick) joke…

1 Like

C Scarlett holding second sword in opposite direction… Sharp blade should be upward… As both sword s have same handle and design, inward sharp edge shouldn’t be case here…
Anyway, atleast she have full length sword to fight as compared to Original Scarlett :joy::joy:

The original was too. You don’t generally have that kind of notch on the leading edge of a slicing weapon (or at all on a rapier/piercing one).

Well, Actually It is looking pretty Good.

You are right - these kind of swords are only sharp on one side. So she will hit an enemy with the harmless side - maybe she does not want to kill him, knock out is enough​:thinking::wink:

There is a weapon called Dacian Falx which is like Saber with opposite curve direction.

1 Like

This is possible, but would mean she has two different styles of swords, and from what I could gather, the falx was most effective as a two handed weapon