Buying the ‘choose ascension’ offer greyed out [ANSWER: you have to tap on the Ascension Material you want first, and then you can purchase]

…Good afternoon my guinever promotion is always gray not active so i can buy

Click one of the item (AM) that you want to buy and it won’t be greyed anymore and you can buy it.

1 Like

I bought the offer without selecting an item so I got none of them. Got the gems, etc but I need that Mysterious Tonic. What can I do?

It is not possible to have purchased the offer and not gotten the Ascension item and Titan Energy Flask. You can check your Recent Activity log to see all the applied items.

3 Likes

I did check and didn’t see anything. Looking at quantities again I may have gotten the Damascus blade. Not what I needed or wanted and would happily exchange it for the mysterious tonic. I don’t think the offer was very clear. Any chance we can exchange? I wouldn’t make an issue of this if it was t so expensive. Thank you.

It’s likely that you accidentally hit the Damascus Blade icon so that the offer was no longer grayed out Andy you were able to make the purchase without realizing that you had already made a selection. E&P may need to add a “are you sure you want to select xxx with this offer” button for future offers of this nature.

1 Like

If SG i was, 6 stocks of this promotion there would be.

2 Likes

Sorry… but no button on your test offer would like a potion bottle? Will you fix it before time runs out?

:frowning:

Pick an item first

Then u can purchase

@chavahcandor

2 Likes

I was confused that so many were finding this difficult to understand in all honesty, but I really do love this idea. I have not purchased it solely because none of those items I need/want right now. I am in desperate need of other stuff such as Fine Gloves.
I hope they could do more similar things to this but instead of the mats provided for options in this, they do other ones (such as the gloves).

Edit:
Maybe in future offers like this where you select something, it should display the text on how above and not hidden int he “?” button??

1 Like

Thanks so easy a newbie could have done it!!!

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I find this to be a decent deal with the gems and flask in addition to 4* mat. Maybe next time they could up the number of mats offered to 2 or better? Not likely I suppose, but one can conjecture.

It should be. Choose your 5* hero from avalon.

glad I would be paying in US dollars($29.99). even at that price it is very pricey