Buy one, Give one idea

I believe that the offers that allow you to gift things to other alliance members are rather popular. Many of my Alliance members are pretty new to the game. I think it’d be a cool offer for something like buy a 30 day VIP and your Alliance members get 3 free days of VIP.

Even better, how about a “give one, give one” idea.

Why has it become an accepted belief that everything needs to be paid for?

2 Likes

I understand what you are saying. However I do have some serious reservations.
In a previous alliance of 30 all but 5 bought the Valentine offer that provided gifts to their alliance friends.
Of those 5 one was a child who became upset that he didn’t have a card allocated to his game to return the gift.
Another was a player that was 100% free to play. Who felt that she needed to go to great lengths in chat to explain that she wouldn’t be buying the offer etc etc
I personally think that these type of offers can and do put peer pressure on players to “buy”

2 Likes

No offence to the OP, but we already have Share the gems up to 3x a year, and now a Mythic Titan bundle which seems to be a monthly offer.

I strongly dislike the frequency of the Mythic Titan bundle. Share the gems is nice. It is only a few times a year, and since it is a gems gift, each player can choose how to spend it.

I am not in favour of any more paid ‘gift’ offers.

3 Likes

I agree I would be willing to buy a farseeing telescopes and send one to and ally who needs one

1 Like

Cookie Settings