But g in missions?

I played a special stage in Milgard to accomplish the missions quest after I updated the game today. But the result wasn’t added to it. Before I played the special stage it was 10 and it’s still 10 after I finished the stage. I played stage 10 province 1 season 3. Can it be fixed please?

1 Like

The special stages are in province 3 marked with a rune. 2,4,6,8,10. Not a bug.

1 Like

So stages with wings in season 3 are not special?

1 Like

The stages with the “Wings” produce Elite Enemies (e.g. mob enemies, including the ones that flank the bosses have mana and fire special abilities), one run through of these Season 3 type stages (even the first one you encounter in Midgard) is good to fulfill the “Defeat 10 Elite Enemies” Daily Challenge in the Path of Valor when they show up. Keep in mind the bosses in those stages are bosses and do not count as Elite enemies and even though you could do the Elite Enemies challenge in Season 1 stages (the early ones that costs 3 WE each do not get you enough Elite Enemies for the POV challenge if you only do it once, you’d have to do the stage twice). So now, I just do the S3 variety because it is the same 6 WE spent, but you get more XP, Food, Iron and loot potential is better.

But back to your original question about the Special Stages that you do to complete the mission in the Missions Log, as @masterslamhole said, they are the ones on the stages that marked with the Rune symbols. This will be the same for the other complete Special Stage X times missions you encounter for the other provinces down the line.

1 Like

Thank you! Your message was helpful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.