Bumped out of alliance

I was the leader of titan dragon slayers. I signed in and found I was in a different alliance. When I joined my old alliance, the messages said I made someone else leader and then left the alliance. Two other long time members also unexplainably left.

That sounds incredibly odd. Iā€™m having a hard time imagining how that could have happened to give you any insight or suggestions.

But that said, this is likely somehow account specific for you, and not a game-wide bug, so you should contact support about it, since no one on the forum (staff included) addresses account-specific issues:

2 Likes

Not sure how to proceed as you suggest. seems we were hacked somehow. When I follow your link it is a search for problems. It doesnā€™t let me post my issue.

Yeah, itā€™s a bit buried in those instructions what you have to do. Iā€™ll explain here, hopefully itā€™ll help you find it:

First, in the game, itā€™s Options > Support tab > Support button.

I think this is the part you missed from the linked instructions:

When the game opens the support website, you tap the three lines menu icon, then hit Submit a request:

1 Like

Iā€™ve had problems in the past if i hit the ā€œsign inā€. I go straight to submit a request and Iā€™ve had no problem contacting them.

Yes, I donā€™t think you want to Sign In. But the menu button on mobile is just to the left of the Sign In button, as on the screenshot above. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the details. I did finally figure it out and opened a support case.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome, and glad you were able to open a case. I hope it gets resolved quickly!

It occurred to me that if you think thereā€™s a chance your account was tampered with, you should make sure your Apple or Google account is secure. It might be worth changing your password for that, if you havenā€™t already. Just a thought while youā€™re waiting for support to get back to you.

The exact same thing happened to me after the latest update from Android. I have a support ticket open as well. Nothing else seems different. Just have no Alliance nowā€¦

Were you the leader of your alliance, or just a member?

I was leader for 400+ days. Now it says joined 15 hours ago.

In my case I was just a memberā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.