Bulgarian national flag

images Hello friends from SG, we are big community in the game and believe me all of us is hoping to have opportunitie to buy our flag from the shop. Thank you!

Join 100% bulgarian clan devoted to enter top100 : Bulgaria Fellowship

Ако се активен играч и искате да участвате в първия Български клан който ще влезе в топ 100 заповядайте и се присъединете към; Bulgaria Fellowship.

А ако сте членове на други Български кланове УСПЕХИ ЛЪВОВЕ.

4 Likes

please think about it

3 Likes

Agree!! Please add Bulgarians flag! Thanks

4 Likes

Please make the Bulgarian flag available to buy in the shop! :bulgaria::bulgaria::bulgaria:

2 Likes

I am a member of one of the most successful Bulgarian alianzes БГ Дуло. We would like to kindly ask you to release a Bulgarian flag which we can use for our clan. It happens that many oponents think we are Russians, as we now use the Russian flag. Although we are a different country, different folks and we would be glad and thankful if we could use our national flag. I believe the members of the other Bulgarian clans will also support our request. Thank you in advance for your efforts.

4 Likes

if the flag of Bulgaria can

1 Like
5 Likes

100% agree. My alliance craving to mach use blazon with Bulgarian flag, not to combine some random items to make it look like Bulgarian flag.
I see that conversation is started almost 1 month ago, so please listen to your players.
XOXO

2 Likes

I would like to Bulgarian flag and Bulgarian language to be added to the list of the options. Thank you

Please drop the Bulgarian flag in the store

Cookie Settings