Building to Troop training camp and back question

I’ve converted a forge to troop TC and I noticed it cost nothing to revert that back to a forge (in my case) which isvgreat but I have another question as to the next step.

Does it cost anything to then again revert that back agsin to a troops TC at a later date?

So in my case it would go like this, forge/TTC (cost)/ forge(free)/TTC(?) Etc

There’s no cost for converting a building to a barracks or vice versa. You can do so for no resource cost any time you have a builder free.
You also can convert the barracks back to the original building, then convert a different building into the same barracks you had befors, without losing any upgrades you have done to the barracks.

4 Likes

So understanding you correctly;
Once a building has been converted to a barracks once if can from there be changed back and forth anytime from barracks to building as manys times as you like including changing the building your converting to that barracks without extra food/iron costs and building times.

Correct?

Correct.

Upgrading the barracks still costs iron and time.

Converting back only requires a free builder. As later builds can take up to a week, this is an issue.

You can convert other buildings to the barracks besides a forge, but it is a really bad idea. Your gorges spend most of their time idle. Your farms and mines are always producing, and training camps should be.

1 Like

Remember though that you can’t convert it if something is building. If you have four crafting mines convert one and just keep it converted at all times.