Building time too long

And a game it is and I can make any comment I want if I am not satisfied.

1 Like

You mean regular 5* takes less aware time than a rare 4*? This is a game hazard.

There you go. These side orders in building craft is weird and they are not the SH.

yeah so do i , i can make comment for you as well , i think you just need attention , go for it and good luck

Hi,
The levelling if youā€™re set properly, is no biggie, getting the ascention material, that is the fun part. :scream: :laughing:
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

IT is already bad that the wait for the SH takes so long than to add the side orders to itā€¦not fun guys this is truly taking the fun out of the gameā€¦com onā€¦its a killer whatā€™s with the forever time?

Yeahā€¦except if you are playing fish an hookā€¦I not bitingā€¦no way!!!

Nope. Itā€™s just the matter of having enough ascension materials for leveling. Those who play long enough know how fast is it with tc19 and rugged clothes.
This game need patience. Tons of patience.

Lolā€¦I am at 20 the wait to get mat for level 21ā€¦killer timeā€¦

I have patience good for the real worldā€¦its not an office job!

Hi,
Iā€™m a gardener by trade, i like to watch grass grow. :laughing:
Patience should be my last name.
wolf9
:sunglasses::grin:

2 Likes

I pulled my first 5* in May 2018. He happened to be the May HOTM Aeron. Iā€™d been playing for a few months at that point, F2P. Foolishly i started leveling him up right away.

I finally maxed him in January 2019 (as my first maxed 5*). Still F2P except for a couple cheap deals at Christmas. It IS possible to power level a 5* in a couple of days but only when youā€™re well advanced and i canā€™t do it. You have to mega stock up on materials to do it, like thousands of rugged clothes.

1 Like

Hyo,
Never said i was set up properly lol :laughing:
I just getting toSh 19(in 3 days that is):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

Best to concentrate on building up a couple teams of 4* before tackling 5*. i am still playing catch-up now.

I actually disagree. I know some people are playing for a long time, if the waiting time was shorter i think that top players would go throigh new stuff too quickly, and it was already getting boring for many people who already finished second season and got great A teamsā€¦ this will prolong the fun actually, in a big pictureā€¦
Thats my opinion thoughā€¦

4 Likes

@ariosā€¦why are you being so rude? A member has the right to express their frustration over an aspect of the game we have no control over! Imho the exceedingly long wait times can be quite boring, but the devs are developing a game for long term players. Being rude to a member expressing their frustration is just an indicator of immaturity and very disrespectful to an otherwise informing opinion!

5 Likes

rude ? try to use search and many thread about this alredy , and please use your brain , she/he was bragging and raging about how bad this game , not give positive , construction suggestion , what would you expect from someone like her/him ?

no need for Drama , we are adult and could use brain to think , this game is designed to be slow pace and already ran for 2 years more , do you think SGG will change this game to Fast pace as he/she want ? oh cmon , she/he just need attention , thats all , if you like this game then play , if not then leave just as simple like that.

this one already explained it

ā€œPlease use your brainā€?! Really?

Its great people ask questions on the forum. Yeah the search function is underused at timesā€¦ But we were all new to this game once upon a time.

3 Likes

I agree with youā€¦:wink:

You are rude. And sarcasm will get you nowhere. I am new hereā€¦as for attention I am getting its all positive and I consider this community a great way to keep persons like me in the game to continue to play. So if I came to your doorstep and asked a question that you think I should have the answer to youā€™d throw me off and give me marching orders to get lost go look your answers elsewhere ā€¦utterly rudešŸ˜”

2 Likes