{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

Hi, thanks for those awesome infographics Zartanis. I think the Ninja Tower levels need some updates.

2 Likes

A few updates completed:

• Hero Academy Training (added possible hotms to the list)

• HOTM By Release, adding Malicna and Frosth

• Ninja Tower, level 41 updated. I am not changing out the emblems/coins you’ll receive, but I am keeping track from each event how they change as loot. I hope that at some point they’ll repeat.

• Tavern Of Legends: Heroes added. These are also listed in appearance order. For example, I believe March had #4 with Hel, so we should see #1 then for May’s event.

Working on Valhalla missions, Underwild missions, and Talent Grids updates.

3 Likes

Valhalla Missions Graphic added to the OP.

3 Likes

Completed a number of updates:

• Hero Academy Training (time corrected on 3* troops)
• Valhalla Special Stages
• Valhalla Missions (additional stages highlighted on Helheim; changed Alfheim color to be a darker green for readability)

• Talent Grids, finally!

1. Added all new heroes from Halloween, Christmas events; HOTMs from Glenda to Yang Mai; S4; any remaining S3.
  2. Added total amount of resources to show how much you’ll need to fill out a Hero to all 20 nodes.
  3. In an attempt to implement @ReFlexIrishLuck’s suggestion, I put snipers under the Attack/Health header and healers/tanks under the Defense/Health header as mere suggestions. I am hoping that it assists players to tailor it their roster’s needs.
2 Likes

Updated HOTM By Release graphics (included May - Yang Mai and updated flavor text on Uraeus).

2 Likes

Fixed small typo on the Valhalla Missions and added Underwild Missions graphic. (edit on 5/22: added enemies’ biome effect.)

1 Like

Ótimo, ajudou muito! Obrigado

1 Like

Starfall Circus guide added. The HP version will come next week.

4 Likes

The HP version (monsters and bosses) of Starfall Circus has been added.

2 Likes

Underwild Missions graphic updated.

2 Likes

Talent Grids updated to include Starfall heroes, Elradir, Hannah, and Morel. Also updated the HOTM By Release graphic.

2 Likes

I have updated the OP so that the guides are organized better and easier to find, listing them also with dates of the last update. Updated the HOTM and Valhalla Missions graphics.

5 Likes

Hero Academy: Training graphic updated (list of possible heroes retrained updated).

5 Likes

Wonderful job. Thank you

1 Like

Added Slayers Of Fell Shadows Challenge Event stage guide. The HP version will come sometime during the event next week.

4 Likes

Awesome Zart! We are lucky to have such a creative person like you on the forums.

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment @Chadmo !

2 Likes

Slayers guide with HP added.

4 Likes

Updated HOTM graphic (#9) and added Mana Recovery Speed graphic.

5 Likes

Underwild Missions graphic updated.

3 Likes