{Master - Zartanis' Guides} Building, Crafting, Event, Talent Grid Guides, etc

I have updated the Tavern Of Legends guides to be not by May-August months, but rather by number. This way as they circulate through, they are in numerical order. For example, TOL #2 is used for this month’s quest and in theory for January’s TOL, we’ll use guide #3. If SG adds another set of monsters/bosses, it will be added to the rotation. I also put a separate graphic for the possible past HOTM heroes available in the portal, which will be updated every other month.

Things I am working on to add soon: Morlovia Family bonus, Ninja Tower, Updated Santa’s Challenge, and Santa’s Challenge Family bonus. I will also be making small edits to the Talent Grids.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for these guide. It is a big help for us. I copied all of it and placed it under my transparent table cover so I could easily find what I’m searching for …

1 Like

Thank you @Poseidon-Mer and glad that these are beneficial to you!

Added the updated Seasonal Santa’s Challenge guide.

3 Likes

Return To Morlovia Family Bonus graphic added. Small design updates to the Springvale, Sand Empire, and Return To Morlovia guides.

3 Likes

Santa’s Challenge graphic updated with the proper avatar images in the game for the three new winter family hero additions. Also added Season Family graphic for Winter and a Family graphic for the Ninjas.

3 Likes

Small edit on the Santa’s Challenge graphic: stage 12 has been updated to have Buddy and Santa as the bosses.

2 Likes

Santa’s Challenge

Monsters in stage 16 are yellow and green.

Keep up the great work! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the catch! It has been updated. cc: @Guvnor.

2 Likes

I have added two Ninja Tower graphics. I think that dividing the stages into two graphics (the first are stages 1-25 and the second 26-50) may make it easier to follow since there are 50 stages. These are located just below the Tavern Of Legends graphics in the OP under Events.

For additional Ninja Tower info, please check out @cap’s excellent infographics here

4 Likes

Updated the HOTM by Release Date graphics (added an 8th page to include December 2020 and January 2021 HOTMs).

1 Like

Added a placeholder image for the new League Of Villains Challenge Event. It will be updated with the HP info of the monsters and bosses once it goes live. Also updated the HOTM By Release Page 8 to include Uraeus.

Coming soon: Valhalla Missions and Valhalla Special Stages.

4 Likes

Thank you @Zartanis :slightly_smiling_face:
For all you’ve been doing :trophy:

I greatly appreciate it! :sparkles:

Kerrang

1 Like

Glad that these are helpful to you @Kerrang and appreciate the compliment!

2 Likes

Updated graphics, including HPs for monsters and bosses, for the League Of Villains challenge event.

4 Likes

What an extraordinary amount of work this must have taken! Thank you so much :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much and glad that you find these helpful also @Gwniver!

1 Like

Two additional graphics added: 4* Epic Troop Stat Upgrades (Mana, Critical, and Ninja) and Valhalla Special Stages, which combine a few things together: Valhalla Heroes sorted by Realm; Realm Bonuses; and Valhalla Special Realm Stages.

Epic Troop Stat Upgrades Valhalla_Special_Stages

4 Likes

Is there a talent grid that separates the defensive heros from attack ones? Just to make things easier to knowing which is the best selection side for the particular hero

1 Like

I need to update the talent grids with several new hero additions, but with that update, I will incorporate defensive/offensive hopefully as you suggested, @ReFlexIrishLuck.

4 Likes