Building Converting

Any real reason to require 1 ouf of 2 builders to do a 5 second building conversion?

Seems unnecessary to me

I’ll explain why i bring it up. Soon we’ll have AL, Barracks, Hunters Lodge, Hero Academy that are all 4 convert buildings

That being said we only have 4 forges

2 builders

And other buildings we’ll be upgrading.

So with the conversions requiring 1 builder, it’s plausible that players could start running into jam ups of not being able to use the convert buildings or their forges unless they give up other productive/more necessary buildings or only upgrade one building at a time which defeats part of the perks of vip

Think it’s somethin worth looking at

8 Likes

Good point, totally agree. Although I suspect the real answer is ‘to encourage people to pay for VIP pass’

3 Likes

I guess but on the other hand it could be seen as a drawback if you’re payin for 2 builders just to continue upgrading 1 building

2 Likes

No reason I can think of other than “just cause” but there are a couple existing threads:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/converting-buildings-requires-a-free-builder/179385

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking:

Ok fair enough.

@Petri anyway you could wave your magic wand and have this potential issue resolved before more convert buildings are rolled out?

1 Like

it’s cynical, but accurate, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Sometimes I think I’m the only person in the game that doesn’t convert buildings back and forth lol

I dont do it a ton currently. But if all 4 forges are taken by other buildings, i don’t see much of a choice.

1 Like

There is a chance that things that can’t be converted now will be able to convert :woman_shrugging:

But what else would you rather convert?

House is the only other option i can think of that wouldn’t hurt resources or feeder production

I also have a tc that rarely ever gets used. But houses would probably be what I would choose

Why don’t you use all 4 tc’s?

It was originally gonna be for my TC19 but I dont use it. Overall it just boils down to I dont like to let my resources get super low and I’m fine leveling slightly slower. I’m picky about what and where my resources go

Just pack it with TC11 then :slight_smile: cheap low cost & will just burn away making 12 feeders per day

1 Like

I have a tc11 that I keep running constantly. Currently got over 100days worth of feeders in it

sooo… why not another? surely some feeders is infinitly better than none…?

I mean my current setup is:
TC11 :arrow_right: 854 days, 21hr
TC11 :arrow_right: 20d 23h
TC2 :arrow_right: 58d 13h
TC2 :arrow_right: 11d 8h

When the second TC2 runs out, I’ll just load it up with TC11 to keep pumping SOME feeders out

suggested here: Allow us to convert a house into the hero academy

Would you get to retain the storage of the 100 or so recruits while the house is converted? For instance, when I converted my iron storage to advanced iron storage, I presumably kept the storage capacity of the original building. Or maybe AIS level 1 is the same as IS20. I don’t know. I just ask because if I’m burning a large number of tickets on 2-15-8H during AR, the recruit output adds up quickly. The less back and forth I have to do, the better. So ideally I get to keep that storage. Also, I know you’ve talked about the frustration of cycling recruits between TCs, so if the storage amount gets cut by this conversion, that’s going to make it even more frustrating.

True.

House would be the 2nd best option after forge but yes still less than ideal

I don’t think we would keep the recruit storage

Now around AR convert the house back for that? Unless builders are tied up due to poor planning; then screwed

I currently have a tc11 and tc20 running constantly and then I run tc2 in my 3rd till I run out of backpacks and then switch it over to tc1. Never felt then need to run the same tc out of 2 different training camps

Its not so much about “getting the same thing” from different camps, its about always making sure you’re levelling stuff… If a Training Camp is idle, means you’re not getting feeders which means that you could be levelling more heroes faster.

Even if you’re at the point where you dont have any hero to level up, you can always store the feeders in the training camp, not collecting them until you do need them…

In EP, the most critical and important resource is TIME. If you’re not using the time than you are wasting it… and unlike every other resource in the game, time cannot be bought with gems.